• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strax

We've signed a new striker!

He's from Iceland and has never played professionally before.

Sammy and Ledley might be leaving.

Hold me. :'(

Well Iceland has a better national team then Scotland

jawalrus.png

Feorax

The guy is a shocker yet Arsenal take the flak for the crap he writes. It's absurd.

I have to say, in the summer, he was borderline sabotaging Arsenal's transfer strategies.

I remember the Suarez one being particularly bad, because he made Arsenal seem so desperate.

Salvadora

I have to say, in the summer, he was borderline sabotaging Arsenal's transfer strategies.

I remember the Suarez one being particularly bad, because he made Arsenal seem so desperate.
I'm pretty sure a few in here seriously suggested that he was doing the club's bidding.

Lightning

Banned

Yeah Cross is desperate to show that he's a in the know and the club get the blame for it but he knows fuck all. Knew nothing about the Mesut Ozil transfer for example although that was going for at least a week.

Wayne Veysey is another one who thinks their an in the know but know fuck all.

wedward

Yeah Cross is desperate to show that he's a in the know and the club get the blame for it but he knows fuck all. Knew nothing about the Mesut Ozil transfer for example although that was going for at least a week.

Wayne Veysey is another one who thinks their an in the know but know fuck all.

These guys have fuck all to offer. They don't know anything about transfers. They offer no insight in match reviews. They overstate injury issues. Ask the same stale questions at press conferences.

Salvadora

Wayne Veysey/Goal called the Suarez bids before anyone in fairness.

The same stale questions at the press conferences really annoys me. They're sitting with one of the most intelligent men in Football and ask the same dross every week.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
House of Cards E11:

That seemed a tad unnecessary? What's the point?

I have to say, the show is terribly overrated. That or I'm just not into politics shenanigans.

jtb

Banned
House of Cards E11:

That seemed a tad unnecessary? What's the point?

I have to say, the show is terribly overrated. That or I'm just not into politics shenanigans.

It is. Everything about it is top-notch (production values, acting, directing, cinematography, etc.) with the glaring exception being the writing. The writing team needs to step the fuck up in S2 before it can be Homeland-tier. More Fincher, less Willimon please.

Ides of March was the same way. Good performances all around, slick direction, etc., but pretty poor script, also by Willimon.

Zabojnik

It is. Everything about it is top-notch (production values, acting, directing, cinematography, etc.) with the glaring exception being the writing. The writing team needs to step the fuck up in S2 before it can be Homeland-tier. More Fincher, less Willimon please.

You had me until Homeland-tier. But yeah, I agree.

Kassu

Banned
I just spent last hour talking with my ex about how depressed she is and how her new boyfriend is cunt and pervert.

I don't even know what to say anymore. She ended our three years long relationship for this?

ATF487

Kind of excited for the Rodgers derby tomorrow, just hope it's less of a calamity than last year

At least Matt Smith is at Leeds now

Kassu

Banned
Ex-sex is the best sex.
Lol maybe not. Probably missed opportunity though, she kept saying how she was more happier with me and so on. I adviced her to spend some time with no relationship at all and then think what she really wants.

I don't really care what she does as long as she is happy. Sure seems like she wants to be with me again for some reason though.

Baconsaurus, Freewheelin', Meus, Lightning, omgkitty, bud, jtb, Mr.Marston, Barzul, Baki.
PLS

Maybe I should just start supporting Stoke or something.

Can we please not regurgitate every nugget of shite typed out by false ITKs this window? pls

I'd rather read Killer jizzing himself into a fluidless prune of a man when Ronaldo mentions the word Manchester than have page after page talking about Tancredi

I still find it hilarious that PSG with all their billions had to settle for a manager who wasn't even on their backup list

rvy

Banned
My sources tell me Florentino is hellbent on getting Messi.

Sara Carbonero's wife and Ramos will be involved in the deal.

K1LLER7

Can we please not regurgitate every nugget of shite typed out by false ITKs this window? pls

I'd rather read Killer jizzing himself into a fluidless prune of a man when Ronaldo mentions the word Manchester than have page after page talking about Tancredi.
Hitch pls.

I would know about Ronaldo's return to Manchester even before he does. #IAMITK.

Btw Moyes isn't signing anybody this window :'(

operon

Arsenal and united fans playing footsie under the table sickens me and for kyofu's alt shit to hell with that fairytale bull shut. Wilbur for mod cunts

GorillaJu

Elect me mod and I promise daily digital facial rubs for the poor and under-appreciated. I would finally bring this thread out of the dark ages.

pulga

Banned
you all know id make the best mod but you cant bring yourselves to say it

also, i feel highly inadequate after going through the two dicked guy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom