• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
what do spurs have to do for you? hire a puppy as coach? would they be likeable?
Spurs in general are unlikeable. I didn't mind avb at first but then he started acting like an idiot. Redknapp was okay but could be a wind up every now and then but Sherwood is just a twat. Spurs falling flat on their face agaib with no CL football will feel even better now with this twit in charge.

Viva would be my pick for mod.

Clegg

My first order of business after becoming mod would be to ban everyone who doesn't like the Backstreet Boys.

Then I'd ban Hitcher for his horrible, horrible taste in sitcom's.

Lightning

Banned
What

what am I reading

Fuck no

I also hate Spurs because I associate them very closely with that intolerable blert Pleat.
The man in general is an asshole but he never annoyed me that much when Spurs manager I mean. I also found him extremely funny in the transfer market. I would hate him more if i was a Spurs fan since he completely killed Spurs season allowing that England job shit to drag on and on and they were in the perfect position to finish ahead of us and send us into Europa and he blew it for them for his own selfishness.

I keep scrolling past this thread because it has no capitalisation. It's very easy to miss.
So do I. Annoying.

Noirulus

I resurrected the old thread by mistake. Meant to post here:

You don't post here anymore. WTF happend?

Us Footy-Anime-Gaf need to stay united...

Yes we do :(

Speaking of which, does Regulus post anymore? ;_;

Oh yeah, and that face on the left is... me.

arkon

I think I would make a good mod because I'm fair.

Edit:

Speaking of which, does Regulus post anymore? ;_;

Not that I've seen. Don't know if Regulus is posting in AnimeGAF either. That's the other place I used to see him frequently.

Hmm. Time for some stalking.

My first order of business after becoming mod would be to ban everyone who doesn't like the Backstreet Boys.

Then I'd ban Hitcher for his horrible, horrible taste in sitcom's.

Lol

Yet another knobend who can't tell that Mrs Brown's Boys is a commentary on puerile sitcoms like Father Ted, and takes it at face value. Subtext bruv.

Can't believe I wasn't asked to be a mod.

itsafuckingdisgrace.gif

Fry

Hannibal is great.

But it's a little confusing, and the allucinations were starting to feel grating by the end.

Only the finale left for me.

Lightning

Banned
I'm getting nervous about the Spurs game only because of the number if injuries we have. I don't think Mesut Özil is going to play which sucks donkey balls.

pulga

Banned
Lol

Yet another knobend who can't tell that Mrs Brown's Boys is a commentary on puerile sitcoms like Father Ted, and takes it at face value. Subtext bruv.

Can't believe I wasn't asked to be a mod.

itsafuckingdisgrace.gif

oh yeah because another sony fanmod is just what gaf needs

I'm getting nervous about the Spurs game only because of the number if injuries we have. I don't think Mesut Özil is going to play which sucks donkey balls.

he'd disappear anyway

Lightning

Banned
I think I'd be a good mod. As would hitcher and arkon.
Nope. Not you. Users who are too blind to their clubs or hateful to their rivals make poor mods. That's how you end up with mods who are Sony, Microsoft, PC or Nintendo fanboys rather than being openminded fair mods who can have their preferences but don't let it interfere with their decision making.

So many bans on technicalities simply because the mod didn't like the point of view. I.e bullshit ban.

Barzul

Just moved into a new apartment and won't have Internet or cable for a week. This week is gonna be hard, but it might help me clear some of my steam backlog so that's a plus.

Lightning

Banned
Just moved into a new apartment and won't have Internet or cable for a week. This week is gonna be hard, but it might help me clear some of my steam backlog so that's a plus.
How ya going to follow our game against the enemy? Hopefully the Old Trafford game tired them out.

Showaddy

Spurs have about 10 players out as well so it's going to be a bit of a cripple fight...

I mean Lamela hasn't played a minute and he's still managed to break himself.

Meier

Fuck off schedulers. City's 3rd game in a row that is the early one. At least it was 7:45 AM when I was home.. 6:45 is such an annoying kick-off time.

flippedb

Banned
Last day I was on Omegle and this dude had a ManUre wall paper all over his room. I told him that both ManUre and Moyes are shit, and he got mad.

lol

pulga

Banned
I think I'd be a good mod. As would hitcher and arkon.

iZO3xUc.gif

Stop binge inhaling on your respirator.

FootballFan

Nope. Not you. Users who are too blind to their clubs or hateful to their rivals make poor mods. That's how you end up with mods who are Sony, Microsoft, PC or Nintendo fanboys rather than being openminded fair mods who can have their preferences but don't let it interfere with their decision making.

So many bans on technicalities simply because the mod didn't like the point of view. I.e bullshit ban.

Damn. A simple no would have sufficed :(

Holy shit, Totti said Gervinho is like Ronaldo.

Totti pls

STAHP

OMG

I'M DYIING

Totti can turn even pieces of shit like Gervinho into stars like Ronaldo. He is so good at it that Spurs went and spent £30 million on Lamela. Watch Liverpool spent £20 million on Gervinho in the summer.

Meier

Posted in here yet? DM are saying Lacina Traore has been sold to Monaco but will go to West Ham immediately on loan for the next 6 months pending work permit. Very good player, will keep an eye on his FPL price if it happens.

I can't believe you didn't ask!

Dear Mr Mumei,

can u pls fix it for me to be a mod?

kthxbye

I'd legit love to mod this thread, balls to reading through the hundreds of pages of nonsense elsewhere though. I'd tell FF to stop posting fake scorelines and give him a Ramos avatar if he stepped out of line, and I'd have told Sleepless to check himself before he wrecked himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom