• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Has everyone submitted their votes for GAF GOTY?

Thinking about this has really underlined how few games I actually play. I could only come-up with 16 games I spent much time with last year. Pretty easy to cut it down to a top 10.

I was going to vote but there's too many fucking rules in that OP. I don't want to fucking give a reason why I liked a game, just let me fucking list them.

Kikarian

Reus and Lewandoski gone from BVB most likely.

Everyone's neutral love for them has vanished.

They still have Hummels

F0LSWb9.jpg
How have I never seen that image before?

Quality. haha.

subtles

I don't seek out things he is in or interviews. So I didn't see that. Sherlock fans are a weird bunch. Can I assume it was Sherlock and Watson relationship fiction?

That's the gist of it. It caused a big stir because the 'womyn' who made him read it was one of the "faces" of feminism.

What?

Why?

Who?

I honestly have no idea. I only know that so many people have been talking about it for a few weeks now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nagatomo is literally the Japanese Evra and Guarin is a brainless Colombian version of Vidal. COME ON UNITED

edit: Fuck, Peter Beardsley looks like the offspring of Jovetic and King Kenny!

If Nagatomo can really play both LB and RB then I can see why we're looking at him. Replace Buttner and preventing the need for Jones/Smalling to play RB would be worth that.

Guarin is a weird one. Seems a mixed bag but I'd take him on the cheap as a squad player.

Kikarian

If Nagatomo can really play both LB and RB then I can see why we're looking at him. Replace Buttner and preventing the need for Jones/Smallign to play RB would be worth that.

Guarin is a weird one. Seems a mixed bag but I'd take him on the cheap as a squad player.
But Nagatomo is shit and thus we need a midfielder before a LB.

wedward

I can sympathize with Dortmund.

I know what it's like to be on the cusp of greatness and have it all be taken away from you.

Loved this team:

--------RVP
Nasri Cesc Theo
-----Jack Song

Alumnia is now on a mid table Championship team. That tells it all really.

Salvadora

I know what it's like to be on the cusp of greatness and have it all be taken away from you.

Loved this team:

--------RVP
Nasri Cesc Theo
-----Jack Song

Speaking of lows, Squillaci was once an Arsenal player.

Alaba, Lahm, Baines, Alves, Cole a year ago...

Baines is rarely tested imo, teams seem to give up on attacking his flank as they know he'll hurt them going the other way if they overcommit. Brilliant attacker, decent defender.

Alves is literally stationed on the halfway line, don't rate him as a great defender on the odd occasion that he's forced to do it :p

I think Cole's attacking play has been overstated for a long time, I'd classify him as a defensive winger in his time at Chelsea

Loved this team:

--------RVP
Nasri Cesc Theo
-----Jack Song

Oh, what could have been. :(

Nasri/RVP/Song are all cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom