• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

image.php
That's a slightly different matter as Moyes obviously knows Fellaini's strengths and weaknesses very well. I'm talking purely about players we're scouting. He won't want to be rushed into signing anyone if he doesn't feel like he knows enough about them. This is just my guess ofc, but from everything that we've heard about Moyes we know these cautious when it comes to signing players.

that can't be fun?

I'm not sure why the guy designed it, but its just a theoretical coaster to kill people who want to die without pain, and without leaving a mark on the body iirc.

@Linius, that's a handbag unless there's some subtle distinction I'm missing.

Bobby pls

Linius

I'm not sure why the guy designed it, but its just a theoretical coaster to kill people who want to die without pain, and without leaving a mark on the body iirc.

@Linius, that's a handbag unless there's some subtle distinction I'm missing.

Bobby pls

Whatever the right English word is, it looks too feminine to be called a 'mans bag' :p

3Sixty

Clyne, Lallana and Lamberts goals all pretty sweet.

Amazing how Davis should have saved the first two goals then pulls off a worldie moments after.

Feorax

Sounds like Suso is having some issues off the pitch. Seems like maybe he's not enjoying being back in Spain.

He he doesn't fuck up the next few months, he'd been doing really well up until recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom