• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Lewandowski's agent Maik Barthel: “There was an immoral offer from Madrid. We listened out of respect, but it would've broken our agreement"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Di Natale is retiring after this season :(

A massive loss for Italy Udinese.

When your manager knows that he's going to get fired a year later it's pointless to think he'll try to do something good. Same goes for the players, you can see that they don't really care.
Yeah I think that's pretty much it. Milan really should have handled their issues with Allegri indoor not on the papers/media.

cremino

Saw some rumors that City would offer Garcia back to Benfica in a partial swap for Matic. That'd be a nice deal.

Strange that all these Serie A games are happening today. Is it some sort of holiday in Italy? Iturbe scored again today I see.. he is going to be very good.

Yup, Epiphany is a holiday in Italy

bud

more important question

why would you watch Fraiser

cLFRGuf.png

Clegg

So you tapped him up.
We were very close to signing him last summer but that deal fell through. Could be that he has no problems with those terms now and is happy to move.

Besides, every club taps up players these days. How else can you know if he wants to join or not?

bud

Massive blow for Arsenal.
Walcott out for 6 months.

comical. walcott's a player you can never rely on. maybe he'll strengthen up once he hits 27 or so, like rvp did. that is, until he joined jurrasic park.

so that only leaves... podolski?

Salvadora

Walcott nooooooooooooooooooooo.

That guarantees we will be splashing in January.
January 26, 2012 - December 30, 2013
Seems reasonable enough.

As wedward said, they'll listen to Ferguson, but I can't imagine them tolerating huge drops in revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom