• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum just emailed me a scan of a photo of me from when rovers got promoted at wembeley in 1991

Made me sad how jacks hard work is being undone

http://t.co/cYaZOB5Q

Monday really feels like the end of an era for me

Hmm can't embed it on my phone

bIKpb.jpg
There you go Jeff :)

you're an old lady????
I keed :)

Ha ha that ones my grandma

My main memory of the day is the kid behind standing on his seat and getting his leg stuck between the back and bottom of it, oh and the seats just in front of ours were just like stools without backs

Still not been to new wembely though, maybe a league one play off in a few years

FootballFan

First post
Banned within two minutes.

Damn..what an idiot.

Has any junior ever been banned with less than 5 posts ? lol
All that time waiting to be able to post, then getting banned within 5 posts would f*cking suck. :lol

Messi n Pep :(
PIYHW.jpg

How will we go with Tito next season? Who are we signing? Who will win the euros? Or the Olympics? Exciting times.

All that time waiting to be able to post, then getting banned within 5 posts would f*cking suck. :lol

There was some junior who managed to get into a fight and called someone the F word for cigarettes in a "welcome to all the new juniors thread". His name was dumbass or something like that, at least his name fitted him.

Damn..what an idiot.

I've seen a Junior get banned after a few days of his approval. One day he was asking what it took to become a full fledged member, the next day he got banned.

Quite funny to think that the reason I "joined" footy-GAF is because a member recommended Juniors to join one of the many communities here on GAF. It's an easy way to rack up posts with a low risk of doing something stupid.

Quite funny to think that the reason I "joined" footy-GAF is because a member recommended Juniors to join one of the many communities here on GAF. It's an easy way to rack up posts with a low risk of doing something stupid.

Did the same. Still managed to get banned while being a junior.

I wouldn't be suprised If I was the sole survivor of my 'batch' of juniors. I saw so many banned on gaming side within days.

Rule 1 of being a junior should be 'Don't go to gaming side'. Poor guys. They never stood a chance :(

I wouldn't be suprised If I was the sole survivor of my 'batch' of juniors. I saw so many banned on gaming side within days.

Rule 1 of being a junior should be 'Don't go to gaming side'. Poor guys. They never stood a chance :(
I usually stuck with quoting people and agreeing or correcting them/answering questions or post in news threads. You're fine if you don't start a fight or have a different opinion on some sensitive matters.

This one. Only a weeks ban despite being a junior! All I did was say Boxxy was disgusting, assume that the mod knew I was right and only wanted to ban me for being a dick. People always say junior ban = Perma, but that's not really true at all.

BURN THE WITCH

Edit: BTW, do we have a wall of shame for OT9 ?

dc89

My mum just emailed me a scan of a photo of me from when rovers got promoted at wembeley in 1991

Made me sad how jacks hard work is being undone

http://t.co/cYaZOB5Q

Monday really feels like the end of an era for me

Hmm can't embed it on my phone

It's a travesty what has happened to Blackburn considering the Jack Walker Trust was their to protect the club from exactly what has happened to it. If I undertand it anyway.

---

:O

#mcfc appear to be edging closer to the signing of Eden Hazard after staff showed him around the north-west property market. [Daily Mail]
@City_watch

BURN THE WITCH

Edit: BTW, do we have a wall of shame for OT9 ?

Kyoufu 963
Wilbury 673
WoodenLung 479
Salvadora 454
dc89 421
Clegg 389
Willkiller 389
Yurt 325
offshore 324
Carbonox_Ratchet 320
Salazar 319
Spanish Wrath 301
elsk 296
K1LLER7 266
HixxSAFC 264
Awesome Animals 259
Vivalaraza 255
Gareth Bale 250
Lightning 250
Oxx 238
PantyPhantom 229
Regulus Tera 223
LegoArmo 213
Jeff Albertson 212
Sloosha 209
Meier 199
odd_morsel 195
Fry8 182
Choc 178
Anastacio 176
rodvik 174
Messi 169
Blablurn 169
Zabojnik 169
Ushojax 161
pulga 158
Scum 157
Yenrot 155
Jason Raize '75 - '04 152
keit4 146
Slizz 145
BLSwagger10 144
FootballFan 142
Moobabe 137
fadetoblack 135
sneaky77 134
LabouredSubterfuge 130
Rad- 127
bjaelke 125
Brinbe 124
GQman2121 120
WJD 118
Arnie 118
Baconsaurus 117
Kylehimself 116
Empty 115
Noirulus 111
SunhiLegend 109
MPW 106
The Friendly Monster 106
rififi 101

Kyoufu 963
Wilbury 673
WoodenLung 479
Salvadora 454
dc89 421
Clegg 389
Willkiller 389
Yurt 325
offshore 324
Carbonox_Ratchet 320
Salazar 319
Spanish Wrath 301
elsk 296
K1LLER7 266
HixxSAFC 264
Awesome Animals 259
Vivalaraza 255
Gareth Bale 250
Lightning 250
Oxx 238
PantyPhantom 229
Regulus Tera 223
LegoArmo 213
Jeff Albertson 212
Sloosha 209
Meier 199
odd_morsel 195
Fry8 182
Choc 178
Anastacio 176
rodvik 174
Messi 169
Blablurn 169
Zabojnik 169
Ushojax 161
pulga 158
Scum 157
Yenrot 155
Jason Raize '75 - '04 152
keit4 146
Slizz 145
BLSwagger10 144
FootballFan 142
Moobabe 137
fadetoblack 135
sneaky77 134
LabouredSubterfuge 130
Rad- 127
bjaelke 125
Brinbe 124
GQman2121 120
WJD 118
Arnie 118
Baconsaurus 117
Kylehimself 116
Empty 115
Noirulus 111
SunhiLegend 109
MPW 106
The Friendly Monster 106
rififi 101

Awesome! Dat Kyoufu!

Edit: Clegg pipped me to a Europa spot on goal dif :(

Wilbur

Banned
I haven't been banned yet, mods are a little more lax than they were at the Empire forums, where I used to visit. That's three strikes and you're out; I got three, emailed the administrator as a troll to see if I could get unbanned and did. Then I fucked up again a week later.

Got banned for stupid things as well; influx of Beatles themed threads asking questions about what monkeys have to hide and what are the contents of an octopus's garden, then posted a picture of a mod and said he looked retarded.

Carbonox

I really like the new kit. Definitely gonna get the shirt. Maybe with Cisse on the back. Will see how good the new home one will be before deciding on what to have on that. I need a Ben Arfa one!

Clegg

Red Issue (United fanzine with alot of inside info) say Tom Cleverley had a big bust up with Fergie over his omission from the squad on Monday night. Also that Rooney was very angry with the tactics.

Wonder what the details are, you have to pay to sign up to their forum though.

FFS.

Rooney has a right to be upset about the tactics as they were dire. Cleverley is probably upset that he was left out to accommodate Park.

The last thing we need is players falling out with the manager when the title is still very much up for grabs. Assuming this story is true of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom