• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ashton Kutcher's car

Xqu2um.jpg

ymmUE.jpg

I approve.

He's trying to be such a smart ass. Also announces that he had bought Dybala a few weeks ago but both he and his agent denies it, lol. He also managed to scare off the Arabs it seems, surprised it took him that long to be honest. Now Migliaccio, Balza and Miccoli all seem to be going too, the last few players who looks like they give two flying shits.

Preparing for serie b in a season or two.

I'd be surprised if he lets Miccoli go, he's still Palermo's best player!

It's just a transitional season, with a few signings you'll be up there again.

I don't understand this sentence haha :( but yeah he should be Spain keeper in about 10 years when Iker goes haha

Sorry, I just litterally translated 'títulos', which means trophies in Spanish xD

The 2nd part is that he shouldn't go out too much and don't waste his career as many others.

Wilbur

Banned
Sorry, I just litterally translated 'títulos', which means trophies in Spanish xD

The 2nd part is that he shouldn't go out too much and don't waste his career as many others.

Ah yeah I got the titles bit! No idea what the second part meant though haha

If he stops stealing fucking donuts he should be fine

Yen

It is completely worth it at full price. You'll end up playing literally hundreds of hours in all likelihood.. buy it.

Day 1 for me -- it's an absolute given.

Are there any discounts on Steam if you buy two copies? Or gift someone the game on Steam? I normally buy the game, take the Steam code and give my dad the disc. Not allowed this year - DRM.

Facism

Gold Member
bah can't watch the match cos the woman wants to watch her shitty turkish soap about the Sultan's whores. It's like really shit Hollyoaks made for idiots.

Meier

Are there any discounts on Steam if you buy two copies? Or gift someone the game on Steam? I normally buy the game, take the Steam code and give my dad the disc. Not allowed this year - DRM.

No clue but I seriously doubt it. I bought the code from Amazon and activated on Steam. The prior year I just bought it via Steam directly. It's still $30 on Amazon which is an amazing deal when you consider the amount of time you'll likely spend on it. 315 hours of FM11 and up to 267 hours of FM12.. and I'm only in 2020 in FM12! There's an achievement for managing for 30 years.. lol.

Yen

No clue but I seriously doubt it. I bought the code from Amazon and activated on Steam. The prior year I just bought it via Steam directly. It's still $30 on Amazon which is an amazing deal when you consider the amount of time you'll likely spend on it. 315 hours of FM11 and up to 267 hours of FM12.. and I'm only in 2020 in FM12! There's an achievement for managing for 30 years.. lol.

I didn't buy it this year, as my computer was too slow. New laptop - will get FM13. Longest I ever played any of them was 100 hours in 10 and 11.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
GO ATHLETIC BILBAO
I guess the FIGC just doesn't give a shit to enforce their rulings then.

The whole one star for 10 titles tradition was started by Juve, anyway. It's not awarded by the FIGC.

You didn't follow the trials either (for years), so I would rather not continue with this argument. You've made your point, thanks.

elsk

Banned
It is completely worth it at full price. You'll end up playing literally hundreds of hours in all likelihood.. buy it.

Day 1 for me -- it's an absolute given.

30usd is a little too much for me right now, specially for a game. For that price, I would rather wait for FM2013. Anyone has tried FIFA Manager 12?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
The whole one star for 10 titles was started by Juve, anyway. It's not awarded by the FIGC.

You didn't follow the trials either (for years), so I would rather not continue with this argument. You've made your point, thanks.
I guess. [/shrugs]

PaulLFC

FM is so worth it. Not sure about the handheld version though - I'm tempted to buy it on iPad, but obviously it's not as in-depth as the PC version. Anyone know if it's worth the £7?

While we're on an Apple-related subject, I despise iTunes. At least on Windows, it's a horrible, buggy, bloated, broken piece of crap, how does it seriously keep getting "updated" while being so bad?

Last night I closed it down "Are you sure?!?" Yes. Quit. "Syncing iPad!!!!" :| If you do actually manage to get it to shut down, sometimes it decides to reopen itself uninvited for no apparent reason as well. Such a horrible program.

Salvadora

While we're on an Apple-related subject, I despise iTunes. At least on Windows, it's a horrible, buggy, bloated, broken piece of crap, how does it seriously keep getting "updated" while being so bad?

Last night I closed it down "Are you sure?!?" Yes. Quit. "Syncing iPad!!!!" :| If you do actually manage to get it to shut down, sometimes it decides to reopen itself uninvited for no apparent reason as well. Such a horrible program.

Its so unbelievably bad it begs belief.

dc89

FM is so worth it. Not sure about the handheld version though - I'm tempted to buy it on iPad, but obviously it's not as in-depth as the PC version. Anyone know if it's worth the £7?

I had last seasons FM on the iPad. Got it on a sale at some point. It's quite good! Obviously less options etc, but still a really good and time consuming game.

Wilbur

Banned
I've never owned a PC in my life, we all have MacBooks and iPads, iPhones and iPods etc in our house.

Bought last years FM for my phone but was so limited

rififi

I love how both Athletic and Atletico have the same colours, the entire stadium is all red and white.

Oh, sorry for going off-topic ;)

jtb

Banned
fm handheld blows. I always get sacked halfway through the season because my players always forget how to score a couple months in for no reason, and the tactical options aren't there to switch shit up. so... full fledged football manager 4 lyfeee. i need my tactics/scouting/"mind games"
lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom