• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

Gold Member
assist for arda and some brilliant lemon-selling by falcao. Sent 3 men the wrong way with the dragback.

jtb

Banned
falcao, arda... damn good buys by atletico. and courtois looks to be a pretty decent keeper; its ridiculous how much young talent chelsea seemingly refuses to fit into the first team.

Atl. Madrid 2 - 0 Ath. Bilbao (Falcao)

untitled-3o1joe.gif
untitled-4nyklm.gif

rodvik

I hope they do. Then I hope they crush West Ham. Then I hope they get some undersoil heating, so half their PL matches aren't postponed again, like they were last season.

I like Blackpool but despise Holloway.

I despise Birmingham but like Hughton.

Conflicted.

falcao, arda... damn good buys by atletico. and courtois looks to be a pretty decent keeper; its ridiculous how much young talent chelsea seemingly refuses to fit into the first team.
To be fair, I feel like Courtois is the only Chelsea loanee tgat's not getting shafted right now. Cech has been very good this season and still has some fight left in him, meanwhile Courtois is a regular starter for one of the biggest clubs in Europe.

Razor554

Without Falcao this match would have been much more even. It will Be interesting to see what teams will try to buy him in the summer since he will cost 50-60m and not many teams can afford that.

Salvadora

To be fair, I feel like Courtois is the only Chelsea loanee tgat's not getting shafted right now. Cech has been very good this season and still has some fight left in him, meanwhile Courtois is a regular starter for one of the biggest clubs in Europe.

lukaku needs to go on loan.

Oxx

Seriously, we need a GIF of Captain Falcao standing on the keeper's testicles.

It would be a useful GIF.

Wessiej

All those 'buy' 'bought' 'we should buy!' post, ugh, fuck you guys! Football isn't about football anymore, it is about who to buy. Fucking hate it. Falcao is good at Atletico? Yes, let him play there.

Kyoufu

All those 'buy' 'bought' 'we should buy!' post, ugh, fuck you guys! Football isn't about football anymore, it is about who to buy. Fucking hate it. Falcao is good at Atletico? Yes, let him play there.

Welcome to Football today. Money gets you places.

rififi

Bilbao are getting destroyed on the counter. Their vision is good offensively, but their passes are just a little off. If they can gain some composure, I can see them getting some more shots on goal in the second half.

Wilbur

Banned

Yeah kinda agreed
can we buy him

Seeing the replay, Diego really created that one. He made the pass and he ran between the defenders to give Falcao the room to curve it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom