• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL SO PREDICTABLE. Have Athletic not seen Falcão playing before? The moment he stood still there for 2 seconds I knew that'd be a goal. Typical Falcão.

Edit: It was pretty much clear he was going to shoot there... They should've closed on him.

Zabojnik

First Diego with one of his famous mozzarella shots (oh, how I don't miss them!) and then Falcao with a masterpiece. Great start!

Atl. Madrid 1 - 0 Ath. Bilbao (Falcao)

untitled-11oz16.gif
untitled-2knbu6.gif

Meier

I had last seasons FM on the iPad. Got it on a sale at some point. It's quite good! Obviously less options etc, but still a really good and time consuming game.

I picked up FM Handheld 2012 for $5 and it's definitely a decent replica of the PC game. The player pool is obviously much smaller and the training/coaching, etc. is more limited but it does a great job of replicating the feel of FM. The player ratings are a bit wonky though. Lot of 7/7 players whereas there are obviously no 5/5 players at all in FM and perhaps only 3-4 4.5/5. I've had a guy rate as a 4.5 max potential at times but it's never lasted.

Colocho

Banned
I put 5 large ones on an Athletic win, so they better get their shit together and finish those opportunities.

And by 5 large ones I mean 5 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom