• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles

480933_377146455670282jyw9.jpg

LegoArmo

To be fair, Atletico bought him for 40m, it's not like they'll be the little guy losing their best player to a big team, if someone does buy him...

Arnie

Tom Ince is pure quality, can't believe we let him go. If Blackpool get promoted and keep him they'll be a threat next season.

Zabojnik

Juve, thats how you buy a fucking striker!

Wow!

By selling one of your strikers for about the same amount of money first? We ... don't have one. I'm not even sure that all our forwards combined are worth 45mil€, to be honest. :p

Exactly, he's a confidence player who needs a run of games. And some people say he needs aerial service to succeed, but he has scored some really good goals with his feet from all kind of ranges.

Looking forward to testing him next year, dc89! Loan please, we'll pay you later.
If he's any good. :D

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Hoping the seasiders go up now that Cardiff are out. Love having characters like Holloway in the PL.

dc89

By selling another striker for about the same amount of money first? We ... don't have one. I'm not even sure that all our forwards combined are worthy 45mil€, to be honest. :p

Looking forward to testing him next year, dc89! Loan please, we'll pay you later.
If he's any good. :D

DEAL! I'll tell Mancini.

---

Well that's that. Hughton to West Brom.

Arnie

Wasn't he demanding first team football or something like that?

Demanded £20k per week and first team football. On the wings, I'd still say Sterling, Ibe and Suso are better than him.

Wonder how he'd have done on the left this season in Downing's place. No I don't. Just makes me sad.

Of the three games I've seen of Blackpool I'd say he has a shout for it. He's really good at coming off the wings and floating into the middle, can dribble with pace and has a good weight about his crossing.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Was Bielsa just telling his players to kill? I could have sworn he said 'matalo'.

Labadal

Of the three games I've seen of Blackpool I'd say he has a shout for it. He's really good at coming off the wings and floating into the middle, can dribble with pace and has a good weight about his crossing.

I've sern a couple Blackpool games, and from what I've seen, he seems to have some potential. But asking for £20K might be a bit over the top.

Hixx

Why do you hate Birmingham so much? Or do you just love Blackpool?

Coz my best mates dad got stabbed when we were playing them a couple of years ago & we got chased through town last time I was there over a pack of fucking cigarettes. And in general they are a wankstain of a club.

The big one is definitely cos they sold us Craig Gardner, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom