• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Theres a player similar to Silva, has blonde hair, looks good. The player they got from Barca too.

Hopefully we can keep Pettruci and get him into the first team, probably after a loan move this season.

Yeah it sounds like you're talking about Suarez!

Gai Assulin is the guy they got from Barca.

faridmon

You can just call him Ole Gunnar Sunshine, that sound way more awesome than Solskjær anyway. Hate the guy as a manager, he sells us shitty players for way too big prices.
LLShC.gif

Serves you right.

Man I am loving this Solskjær guy. Exactly the opposite of that stupid Solbakken geezer.

fuenf

To ask why Liverpool fans love Dalglish so much is to betray a total lack of knowledge about the history of the club.

Hint: Dalglish's connection with Liverpool goes back further than this past season.

Yeah, i dont know much about the club thats why i asked the question, so what?

K1LLER7

Yeah it sounds like you're talking about Suarez!

Gai Assulin is the guy they got from Barca.
Yeah, both look good. basing it off this game, it looks like they want the younger players to play a similar style to barca/spain.

Brady can be a bit of a nutter sometimes. Better prospect than Obertan and Bebe were, at least. Still, hard to see him as more than a squad player, if at all - same with Fryers.

lol, If you can cross a ball your better than Bebe, If you can beat a player, your better than Obertan ;)

Clegg

Tunnicliffe should have been sent off earlier for that horrible tackle.

Liking how Petrucci is playing. Pogba looks very composed on the ball.

Wes

venison crêpe
Villa fans how do you rate Danny Guthrie, just out of interest.

I'd take him. Our central midfield is poor. I hope any new manager would take back Makoun as I think he could thrive alongside Ireland. Whilst hoping for the best we have to fill Petrov's spot as he will unlikely be fit to play for a long time and the likes of Herd and Bannan can't handle it. They were rushed in too quickly.

SkySport Italia: Milan is thinking about Forlan.

Please Galliani, just think about it. Then another time. Then another one and then go do something else and never ever ever think about Forlan again. Meanwhile, Botafogo president said that signing Seedorf "is still possible". The wait is killing me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
SkySport Italia: Milan is thinking about Forlan.

Please Galliani, just think about it. Then another time. Then another one and then go do something else and never ever ever think about Forlan again. Meanwhile, Botafogo president said that signing Seedorf "is still possible". The wait is killing me.

i8LJuVHunTWUM.gif

I feel your pain, TheLucifer.

GQman2121

Banned
Body armour for Chelsea players?

Ps: please give us Tha Drog, thanks :p

We won't have to give you anything if he doesn't sign the one year offer that's on the table. He'll be free to sign with whomever he wants.

I have a feeling that if he does well in Munich, and we win, both sides will reach some kind of agreement though.

rodvik

It'd be so good to see Ole managing in the Premier League, hope it's true!

They don't have any choice but to be awesome.

With the kind of football the team has tortured everyone in here with, the posters better be good.

Villa-GAF this is awesome
W19Zo.gif
W19Zo.gif

I am ready for the awesome. Trying not to get excited now just in case it falls through.

excitement building

http://www.tk.no/sporten/article6065042.ece

faridmon

I'm sure a lot of people care, it decides what team is going to beat Everton when they play them before January

This year is different. We will win some games in August and September. Mark my word.
Hope for Blackpool so we can beat them 7-5

It's a awesome game to watch as a neutral! I don't mean a dedicated thread btw.

Fair enough, I don't see it being an awesome game though. Its Big Sam and West Ham after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom