• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

New City shirt

5c28fe88-83bf-4eca.jpg

;)

rodvik

He hasn't been offered the job. YET. So he could still come, yes. It's up to Lerner. I think they're testing the water to see how the fans would receive him and judging by the general mood of the fans now they want him.

A Norwegian player on another team posted on twitter that he got a message from one of the Molde players that Ole spoke to the team saying this would likely be his last match as their manager.... but like everything, it's all speculation.

Fingers crossed. I think accidentally OGS went from being Villas outside choice to first. They must be gobsmacked by genuine enthusiasm from Villa supporters (havent seen that in years) and can see the potental ticket sales increases if they sign him.

If it ends up happening I think we can thank the leak (you did your part Wes!!!!).

I think the problem was setting OT11 up in the middle of the final

Well pretty sure Evilore did specifically say that stuff like the euros and CL should have their own threads in off topic and that's good, need to say cunt outside of community forum every now and then.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Kinda sad that Chelsea have approached this game so defensively, Bayern are no Barcelona, I think they've made things more difficult for themselves.

Kinda sad that Chelsea have approached this game so defensively, Bayern are no Barcelona, I think they've made things more difficult for themselves.

True, but I think Di Mateo wanted to play it safe with this many makeshift defenders, hence: Bertrand & def. tactical orders.
I feel like it's a legitimate plan.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
It's quite sad watching Chelsea accept so readily how inferior they are.

They aren't though really, its like they think that Barca couldn't beat them playing this way so Bayern wont either.

True, but I think Di Mateo wanted to play it safe with this many makeshift defenders, hence: Bertrand & def. tactical orders.
I feel like it's a legitimate plan.

I guess it is what Jose would have done

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Well that's that then.

I think you have to say Di Matteo's inexperience has shown, fair enough try to shut out Bayern for 30 minutes, maybe even 60, but then you have to have to bite the bullet and change it to try and get your goal, you can't just sit on a situation where you're making no forward progress at all.

ROFL IM AN IDIOT

I can't understand all the posters hating Chelsea for the way they play.

You play to win motherfuckers.

It's like you're 90' German or something :D
I wholeheartedly agree and it's not like Chelsea doesn't have their chances either.

So happy Robben missed. If Bayern are to win, then German national are ought to score (for the Euro) or someone cool like Olic.

Wilbur

Banned
I can't understand all the posters hating Chelsea for the way they play.

You play to win motherfuckers.

I don't understand how people can say otherwise. Everyone preaching beautiful football are ridiculous. There's a time and place for experimenting. Not now.

fuenf

I'm a trainwreck, proud and disappointed at the same time. Unbelievable PLEASE DO THIS BAYERN!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAYEEEEERN

BAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEERN

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEERN

Gomez:
Didn't score against Dortmund for more than 2 years now (5 games).
This season, he didn't score vs. Gladbach (4th), Schalke (3rd), Leverkusen (5th) either.
Scored 4 vs. Freiburg (game ended 7:0) & 3 vs. Hoffenheim (7:1 in the end).

Discuss.

Wilbur

Banned
Gomez:
Didn't score against Dortmund for more than 2 years now (5 games).
This season, he didn't score vs. Gladbach (4th), Schalke (3rd), Leverkusen (5th) either.
Scored 4 vs. Freiburg (game ended 7:0) & 3 vs. Hoffenheim (7:1 in the end).

Discuss.

Giant killer

Clegg

I dislike Chelsea and think Terry is an absolute cunt of a man but I'm glad they won.

The Chelsea haters and pro Barca wankballers in the other thrad were really getting on my tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom