• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S. Mycock.

"I think Tom will be involved," Sir Alex told MUTV's Countdown to Kick-off.

iWHVSoRYxrQRX.gif

Salazar

I'm pumped for the Sunderland v Liverpool match. I have faith that Sunderland will win.

I think that one's on a bit late for me, but you're right. Liverpool could get done, and damned if that isn't an appetising prospect.

SAF watching the academy. No pressure, lads.

Daehli, Blackett, and Van Velzen are goooood.

Spurs supposedly want to nab Ezekiel Fryers off us, dooming my plan of an angelic back four: Rafael, Ezekiel, Nathaniel (lad from Palace), and someone else.

Salazar

Is there any way in which both teams could lose? Would that be possible. lol

Injuries, suspensions, international moral opprobrium.

I think Liverpool losing would be enough, though. I recognise that Sunderland are not wholly loveable, but salty Dalglish is the best thing ever.

Kyoufu

Kyoufu

I...really have no idea. JP launch was terrible. Maybe Uncharted and FIFA?

edit: Holy shit there is NOBODY at the Bolton game. Dem empty seats.

Messi

I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

I get home from work to find my Argentina Messi kit on my bed, the print on the back shredded AGAIN.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO. THIS PRICK...THIS FUCKING PRICK.

Edit: They can take my games/my blu rays ect ect. The one thing you don't FUCK with is my jersey collection. I am going to kick the shit out of him.

Yen

Paul Merson says the PL need to "fix" the fixtures list to give teams in the CL a better chance. He thinks they do this in Spain.

Feorax

The fact that Sunderland are missing Cattermole and Sessegnon is a massive boost for us. At full strength I would expect them to beat us given their current form, but I'm quietly confident today.

Fady, what difficulty you playing ME2 on? Im doing my insanity run on PS3 now. Still recruiting.

defel

Paul Merson says the PL need to "fix" the fixtures list to give teams in the CL a better chance. He thinks they do this in Spain.

PL teams have done pretty damn well in the CL during the last 5 years so I don't know where this is coming from.

Yen

The fact that Sunderland are missing Cattermole and Sessegnon is a massive boost for us. At full strength I would expect them to beat us given our current form, but I'm quietly confident today.
Fixed. At least we're away! We might score goals.

Adam Morgan was tearing Wednesday apart there. Two assists and a goal. Half time 3-0.

bjaelke

The fact that Sunderland are missing Cattermole and Sessegnon is a massive boost for us. At full strength I would expect them to beat us given their current form, but I'm quietly confident today.

Fady, what difficulty you playing ME2 on? Im doing my insanity run on PS3 now. Still recruiting.
Not watching our youth team? Up 3-0 against Sheffield Wednesday at HT. Morgan with a goal and two assists.

I can see Yenrot is.

Feorax

Not watching our youth team? Up 3-0 against Sheffield Wednesday at HT. Morgan with a goal and two assists.

I can see Yenrot is.

Girlfriend has claimed the TV connected to the sky box :(.

Glad to hear Morgan is doing well. Went through a bit of a dry spell recently didn't he? Looking forward to some of these lads getting first team minutes.

Anderson

Batter wants to keep the game PURE. If every Sunday League team can't have goal-line tech, no one can.

Because the decisions in Sunday league don't have millions of pounds riding on them. That goal could be the difference between survival or relegation

Bit dramatic I know and I'm not even a QPR fan

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There have been so many shit decisions by linesmen this season. Adebayor alone has had about 3 goals wrongly ruled offside. That non-decision could cost QPR their PL status.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan goal disallowed? Refs bought. QPR/PL side goal disallowed? Officials useless.

I love you guys :)

I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

I get home from work to find my Argentina Messi kit on my bed, the print on the back shredded AGAIN.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO. THIS PRICK...THIS FUCKING PRICK.

Edit: They can take my games/my blu rays ect ect. The one thing you don't FUCK with is my jersey collection. I am going to kick the shit out of him.
Is this the person who washes your kits and fucks them up or something? Couldn't you just tell him not to wash your stuff?

dschalter

There have been so many shit decisions by linesmen this season. Adebayor alone has had about 3 goals wrongly ruled offside. That non-decision could cost QPR their PL status.

every season.

Milan goal disallowed? Refs bought. QPR/PL side goal disallowed? Officials useless.

see, this is what annoys me, acting as though certain things that happened never happened and that people are mean for even referencing them in a joke.

Oh right. Hope they use it next season then. Should have been used many many years ago though.

Think I read somewhere that it won't be implemented until 13-14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom