• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madridy

lol @ the baby gif in that link.

edit:
tumblr_lz3r8kaDiv1qezed5.gif

3OWPe.gif

omg lol!

Hixx

potato head said:
""We lost against Newcastle in our second game - our first game at home - and that set the tone," Bruce told BBC Radio 5 Live. "We got off to a difficult start, and we had the top teams early on. The Geordie thing unfortunately came out. I supported Newcastle as a boy and lived in Newcastle and left when I was 15. I went to Sunderland and said, 'listen you know where I'm from, you know who I supported as a boy, but it was years ago'. "But that's the one thing that came out towards the end.""

I am seriously starting to dislike this cock on a personal level. He should stop blaming everything but himself for why he got sacked. Two seasons in a row where we went ~15 games without a win. Got fuck all to do with him being a Mag and losing to them. 29% win ratio, only Steve Kean had worse.

rodvik

You know, when you guys explain the joke, it makes it less funny. :/

And hopefully I will be moving to Chicago or Orange County sometime in the near future (or Minneapolis, but let's hope that doesn't happen).

Orange County has some nice bits. No offense to Chicago types but I think Cleveland is nicer than Chicago.

Also , yeah. Kindle is all sorts of awesome. Great device.

MPW

Roberto Carlos has retired :(

one of my fav players

almost all my fav players i grew up watching has retired

raul and giggs are still going strong

10 hours of Mass Effect 3 and I've only wandered around the Citadel and done 3 missiones.

Dis gonna be gud.

Wait, where's the football talk?

this is why i'm not gonna touch the game until my exams are over next month

if i start now i will drop out of college lol

Inversive

7B5zY.gif

Strange and irritating times we live in, friend. I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

I know right? There's some sources on Twitter saying he's signed a new contract with us. I would take any twitter source with a pinch of salt though, obviously.

Wilbur

Banned
Just done the BBC predictor thing and I see the season finishing like this:

TEAM P PTS
1 Man Utd 93
2 Man City 92
3 Tottenham 77
4 Arsenal 74
5 Chelsea 66
6 Liverpool 59
7 Newcastle 56
8 West Brom 54
9 Sunderland 50
10 Fulham 50
11 Everton 50
12 Norwich 50
13 Stoke 48
14 Swansea 46
15 Aston Villa 37
16 Bolton 31
17 Blackburn 30
18 QPR 28
19 Wigan 28
20 Wolves 24

Notable matches include!:

Everton 2-1 Tottenham
Liverpool 1-1 Everton
Everton 2-1 Arsenal
Man City 2-1 Chelsea
Stoke 1-1 Man City
Swansea 1-0 Newcastle
Sunderland 2-1 Tottenham
Arsenal 2-1 Man City
Blackburn 1-1 Liverpool
Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea
Man Utd 1-1 Everton
Stoke 2-0 Arsenal
Man City 1-1 Man Utd
Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea
Sunderland 1-2 Man Utd
Wigan 2-1 Wolves

Salazar

I know right? There's some sources on Twitter saying he's signed a new contract with us. I would take any twitter source with a pinch of salt though, obviously.

If what is being said is true about his drawback of being a bit loose with possession in critical spaces, he's could actually be set for a couple of runs. Because we don't have midfield possession to lose, at the moment.

Inversive

If what is being said is true about his drawback of being a bit loose with possession in critical spaces, he's could actually be set for a couple of runs. Because we don't have midfield possession to lose, at the moment.

Having Tom back should help with that. I hope.

Fady K

Napoli will destroy us next week I bet : [

Good luck to Roberto with whatever he does next, watching him was always a joy.

It really is a brilliant game. Far superior to ME2 in my opinion.

This news pleases me as I am loving the 2nd one to bits at the moment : ]

I've never played Mass Effect. I own Mass Effect 2, but never got round to buying the first one so haven't installed it..

The first one is dirt cheap these days. If you can invest time into the first game you'll surely enjoy the others more as you'll be familiar with not only the characters but the universe of the game, of which there is plenty of details to digest - in a fun way :)

ME1 is arguably a candidate for best game of this generation. I disliked ME2 and haven't bothered with ME3

What did you not like about 2 :0 So far I feel 1's story is stronger and had a bigger presence in the game, and the soundtrack was better for sure.

Clydefrog

Yeah.. so far for me, ME1 > ME2 in a lot of aspects.

but am I ever so glad I don't have to roam countless mountains in that Mako again.

Facism

Gold Member
I remember when Roberto Carlos used to talk about ending his career with fenerbahce and taking up a coaching position within the franchise.

The man was a great diplomat and ambassador for whatever team he played for. Truly class, even if he assassinated Ilhan Mansiz in the world cup for getting past him with a trick :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom