• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Socreges

Banned
Ref in the Napoli match injured his shoulder while motioning for a free kick. One minute into the game. They tended to him and it looks like he's done. New ref brought in.

Hilarious.

Tristam

Whoo-hoo! Now that I've got Comcast I can burn so much more of my time watching free soccer...thank you based ESPN3.

Just caught the tail-end of the first half and looking forward to the second.

Scum

Jol finished 5th with Zokora, Jenas and Chimbonda in the starting XI. He would get more out of this current squad, I honestly believe that.

Harry:

"I couldn't fault the way we played. We created lots of chances, we just couldn't get a break. Our keeper hasn't had shot to save," he said.

Not the one that Taraabt farted past him from 30 yards? You stupid twat. We don't want to hear this, we want you to say we were shit and that you are trying to fix it.

Chimbonda! XD

rodvik

I never understand why people say this in a classico match, Madrid are as bad as Barca surrounding the ref.

cliches are sometimes that way because they are true. sure real can do it as well, but barca are the football worlds bad guys because they win so much, so we notice it a lot more.

rodvik

Madrid is parking the bus, because they can't keep that intensity and they have the most important match of the year in 3 days.

barcas fitness is amazing. they dont look tired today and I bet they will look fine next week as well. given the tempo of their game its amazing,

elsk

Banned
Ref in the Napoli match injured his shoulder while motioning for a free kick. One minute into the game. They tended to him and it looks like he's done. New ref brought in.

Hilarious.

Haha, this is the weirdest match of the season.
Btw, DAVID SUAZO on the bench for Catania! :D

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What's going on at Spurs? This implosion is way worse than last seasons one. You guys have 5 losses and 3 draws from your last 9 games... what the fuck? You can add another loss to that as well if you want to include the hammering you received from Chelsea in the FA cup semi...

The players have no confidence, key players have been overplayed and are exhausted and making defensive errors, and we are have injury problems and poor squad depth. Finishing has gone to shit too. We are not playing terribly in the league for the most part but we are giving silly goals away and not able to recover.

barcas fitness is amazing. they dont look tired today and I bet they will look fine next week as well. given the tempo of their game its amazing,

When you have the ball is the other team that has to run after it, that's why Barça is rarely tired although they use 14 players in the whoile year.

Salvadora

The players have no confidence, key players have been overplayed and are exhausted and making defensive errors, and we are have injury problems and poor squad depth. Finishing has gone to shit too. We are not playing terribly in the league for the most part but we are giving silly goals away and not able to recover.

If you told me that was about Arsenal I wouldn't have argued.

Arnie

Saving some pizza to have cold for breakfast tomorrow.

I'm got some curry left for mine.

8mgORl.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Samir Handanovic has saved 8 out of 15 penalties faced over his last two Serie A seasons.

Holy shit. We should buy him to use him against Milan and Catania.
qGWwK.gif

Top Bottom