• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Wilbur

Banned
It's so fucking like us to do this. I wouldn't be surprised if we beat City next week and we all go 'well what the fuck was last week about?'

It also wouldn't surprise me if they knock a few past us. Next week is the title decider. I'm shitting myself already.

Manchester United 4 - 4 Everton

ibfHSIZSfvJID6.gif

Arnie

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

This burger tastes even better.

Was the best defender in the universe, Johnny 'messiah' Evans playing? If so, how did that happen?

Great game, great experience. Impressive United almost got that 5-2 but kudos to Everton for never giving up this afternoon.

Fellaini man of the match surely, missing him so much at Standard...

bjaelke

2nd half was just phenomenal. Hopefully City gets within reach of United. Would love to have the derby be the title decider.

Thank you based Mudingayi!

Milan 0 - 1 Bologna!

Unlikely to hold, I think. Milan has dominated play and they are at home, but maybe we can get a draw out of it!

K1LLER7

we f'd that one up. 4-4 and fergie takes scholes off for jones. well played Everton.

Want young and nani to start next week. Valencia's been pretty quiet past few games. today too.

Wolves to drop out of the PL today then...

Stubo

Hold me UnitedGAF :( You know the defence is having issues when you score 4 and can't close out the game.

I still feel reasonably confident, but it's adding unnecessary pressure and intensity to the run-in, as it's always been, definitely need at least a draw in the derby.

Top Bottom