• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

I know it's horrible for the Villa fans but it'll be hilarious if they lost tonight.

dat defensive team selection at home to BOLTON
KuGsj.gif

Ladies and Gentleman, the Alex McLeish Era!

@MatKendrick said:
Villa's starting XI have 10 Premier League goals between them this season. That's one each for the outfield lads #avfc #pleasescoremore

via Twitter

Feorax

Im hoping for Chelsea win tonight as well. I like Di Matteo, and some of the Chelsea squad have my respect for their skill and personality.

Of course, Chelsea GAF is awesome :).

Also, we could do with their minds being elsewhere on FA cup final day.

Charles

Hey Yurt and Juve-Gaf, it seems that Juventus will be invited to play Barca in the Gamper cup this summer. I was wondering how we'd fare against them so I guess we'll find out.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hey Yurt and Juve-Gaf, it seems that Juventus will be invited to play Barca in the Gamper cup this summer. I was wondering how we'd fare against them so I guess we'll find out.
It's a trap, Charles! They want Vidal :(

We won their cup once with Capello :p A surprisingly high-scoring game :p

FuturusX

Chelsea used up a lot of luck in the last leg, could it happen again? Maybe. Just maybe. They better hope the beast is not angry...

Kyoufu

Chelsea used up a lot of luck in the last leg, could it happen again? Maybe. Just maybe. They better hope the beast is not angry...

Chelsea, ever since AVB left have been the luckiest club I have ever seen. I can't believe their luck. Against Wigan, Barca and basically every game since. They almost took points off City also.

Lady Luck loves Chelsea.

Top Bottom