• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Anderson

Well I'm on my current worst losing streak in FIFA 12 at 6.

So frustrating I want to shred my copy and light it on fire.

That being said I'm going to get Trials because of this thread and the losing streak.

EDIT: Thanks Messi.

Surprised at how large of a file Trials is, I'm excited. I only played the demo of the first one and enjoyed it.

Knowthatfeelbro.jpg

On 12 game losing streak, going from division 2 to 4. I play like arsenal at times, passing around and not scoring, then the opponent goes and scores a tap in

Nearly destroyed my controller over a guy who watch every replay, passed it around the defence and taking the piss, FIFA will probably give me a heart attack one day

Vidal is a sexy beast.

Ian Somerhalder got nothing on him.

i4GtObaIwWd2K.jpg

You guys think Locke fucked him when they were out there in the woods?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://i.minus.com/i4GtObaIwWd2K.jpg[IMG]

You guys think Locke fucked him when they were out there in the woods?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://images.wikia.com/lostpedia/images/e/e1/19155_311867039274_311861974274_3405925_4171252_n.jpg

"Don't tell me what I can or can't do!"

Stubo

Best of luck to you all ChelseaGAF, it would be excellent to see you representing England in the final. Just have to figure out how to keep Messi quiet, among many other threats they'll be throwing forward.

Prediction:
3-1 to Barcelona :p

Eww...just saw our lineup

Aston Villa starting line-up: Given, Baker, Lichaj, Hutton, Warnock, Cuellar, Herd, N'Zogbia, Albrighton, Weimann, Heskey.

That's three fullbacks and five defenders overall...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ALEX McLEISH!!!!

And Heskey is starting :(

Its the day of the big game. Will we stay up or go down? Nervous.

Plus some a match in Gallo-Iberian territory I hear.

Did you see our lineup?!

Also, our subs:

Aston Villa substitutes: Guzan, Clark, Bannan, Gardner, Carruthers, Agbonlahor, Delfouneso.

I'd argue that all but Guzan should be starting. Maybe Gardner as well should stay on the bench.

Moobabe

Unrelenting quality throughout the side, dat crowd, and a certain best player in the world.

He's the definition of Champions League game winner, hard to see past that. Go prove me wrong, Chelsea!

We've not lost to Barca in the previous.... 6 attempts? I expect us to lose tonight though.

rodvik

Aston Villa starting line-up: Given, Baker, Lichaj, Hutton, Warnock, Cuellar, Herd, N'Zogbia, Albrighton, Weimann, Heskey.

That's three fullbacks and five defenders overall...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ALEX McLEISH!!!!

WTF????????? Arrrggghhhh1!!!!! This fool will relegate us!!!

Drogba - Man Down - Outright
(How many times will the physio come on to the pitch to treat Drogba - 90 Mins Play)

0 - 2/1
1 - 11/4
2 or more - 1/1

I'm going to take this. Should be fun cheering every time Drogba goes down.

rodvik

Did you see our lineup?!

Also, our subs:

Aston Villa substitutes: Guzan, Clark, Bannan, Gardner, Carruthers, Agbonlahor, Delfouneso.

I'd argue that all but Guzan should be starting. Maybe Gardner as well should stay on the bench.

I would play Bannan behind Weimann rather than Hesky up front. Emile knows he is off in the summer. No reason to try today.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

I'll never forget him playing two right backs against Bale at White Hart Lane this season. We won 2-0 but if we had bothered to concentrate in front of goal it could have been 12.

I hope Chelsea lose but I fancied them before the first leg and I still do. They seem to be getting all the luck right now.

Hixx

I know it's horrible for the Villa fans but it'll be hilarious if they lost tonight.

dat defensive team selection at home to BOLTON
KuGsj.gif

10 million? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt.

Does that include the hot physio lady?

I think the team doctor not the physio, and yes, I suppose so.

btw does the thought that Drogba dives so much is a ploy to get her attention ever cross anyone's mind? Once I was taken to the Bridge, and saw Drogba go down injured, the male physio came over straight over, while she walked down the touchline to get a better view of him, shrugged and sat back down.

Drogba was back up almost immediately after.

Top Bottom