• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

CrunchyB

If I told someone, hey, Chelsea is not only going to win this, but Messi will screw up big time and Torres is going to score, people would have called me insane :)

ibdhbORkix3utM.gif

Lunchbox

Banned
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BESTEST TEAM OF ALL TIME

go fucking turn on the sprinklers again you cheats like you did against inter

This time it'll hide your tears

Fuck chelsea

Wow, that was entertaining. Not the most pretty match, but entertaining.

Poor Messi, I haven't seen a single good action by him. As others mentioned, this may mark the end of an area. Is he human after all?

scarybore

Congrats to Chelsea, pulled off the near impossible. Don't think they will beat either Bayern or Real (For Newcastle's sake, I sure hope not) but I didn't think they would hold up as well as they did tonight.

Sappy113

Champions League final tomorrow night!

Chelsea is fucked with all those players out of the final, so that's hardly going to be much of a match. Fucking boring more likely.

CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA
CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA
CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA
CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA

Meier

I had to run downstairs.. looks like a Tello fuckup lead to the goal based on the Gamecast, haha. Some very odd decisions by Pep... what a crazy match. Congrats to the Chelsea fans -- can't imagine they'll be able to beat Bayern or RM with all of those players out but it seems like fate is on their side.

Hard to feel bad for Messi since he's so wealthy and has been so successful.. but what an awful, awful week for him.

Top Bottom