• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

mHl29.jpg

Lucius86

Banned
Football. I hate Chelsea - HATE THEM. But I was cheering so loudly when Torres - FUCKING TORRES OF ALL PEOPLE - scored.

I do love football sometimes.

pulga

Banned
Holy shit at everyone in here who called Torres trolling the shit out of everyone. Amazing. Chelsea in the final. End of a (very short) era.

nemesun

On the plus side Cesc won't get his scruffy little paws on that CL cup. We're in a heap of trouble if Chelsea go and win the CL, I already can smell the end of the season collapse from miles away. Congrats to Chelsea fans, massive win.

BTW, I have the feeling that Madrid won't get to the final either.

Come on now, stay strong you sissy :p

However if Bayern were to lose their whole defensive line in Bernabeu though still make it through then the final would amount to a game of reserve teams :D
Chelsea is already missing: Terry, Ivanovic, Meireles, Ramires.
The lack of Ramires and Terry will hurt them (I think).

Shito

I've been watching this sport for 20 years and this is one of the best matches I've ever seen.
Sums it up quite well.
Both matches were incredible; you could almost watch them tied together as a big long match.
Incredible play and spirit by Chelsea. Drogba was a beast all along.

YEEEEES!

Torres, glorious, absolutely glorious. He was bloody useless before that giving them a lot of space.

But what a game, my boys we did it!

Terry has a lot to answer for, I wonder if this is the end for him at Chelsea.

Disgraceful moment for him and with the court case coming up...

Hixx

Geoff Shreeves wants a slap for the way he talked to Ivanovic; said it twice and the second time there was no need at all.

I think it is always great seeing people playing like Drogba, Lampard, Ramires, Kalou, and Ivanovic, just giving out every drop of sweat for the team. It gets me so pumped to watch.

Labadal

I know at least 20 people at work that like Barca. They'll get a lot of shit after what they have done to me after most Liverpool games this season.

Clegg

That was a miracle game from Chelsea.

But they'll need another one if they want to win the CL.

No Terry, Ramires, Meireles and Ivanovic.

But still, congrats Chelsea gaf.

FootballFan

messi shouldn't take anymore penalties he misses way too much.

I disagree, who else should take them?? Villa is injured, everyone else, no. Messi has missed, what, 2 penalties this season? Scored important ones against Milan. Hitting the crossbar is just unlucky. He is still the best in the world by far, but he has had a really bad week. :(

Lightning

Banned
On the plus side Cesc won't get his scruffy little paws on that CL cup. We're in a heap of trouble if Chelsea go and win the CL, I already can smell the end of the season collapse from miles away. Congrats to Chelsea fans, massive win.
Come on buddy. Keep the faith, we've come so far.

Salamndar

I demand Guardiolas Head!

3 Games in a raw and the same mistakes Over and over and over again.

Barsa Lost every thing because of his ignorance and stupidity.

FUCK YOU GUARDILA.................................

Top Bottom