• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Brinbe

Bayern-Madrid have to be licking their lips now... Pseudo-final tomorrow because both will be massively favored against that depleted Chelsea squad.

0 teams in EL semifinals
1 team in the CL finals that will get demolished, no matter which team passes tomorrow, yep debate incoming...

200px-Premier_League.svg.png

Best league ;P

FootballFan

Congratulations Chelsea.

What can you do. That penalty miss really cost us.

I don't see how this Chelsea side will win the final against either Madrid or Bayern with Terry, Cahill(most likely) and a couple others missing.

Good luck and good games. We really should have put away our chances.

dc89

JOHN TERRY IS THE LUCKIEST MAN ON THE PLANET.

He will watch from the stands, that's his punishment. The final time in his career Chelsea will get to the final and he misses out. Following what happened in Rome(?) I guess he deserves it.

feel

My grandchildren will hear about this. Probably should print out the last 5 pages too to show to them all dirty and wrinkled someday.

IceCold

wow

wow

wow

I new Chelsea would beat Barca. I should have bet on it.

Messi misses a penalty and Torres scores. You couldn't write shit like this. If he gets the Golden Ball this year there's some massive bullshit going on.

Now Real have it in the bag. If they beat Bayern, Mou will make history.

Oxx

Barca were off the boil, but an insane defensive performance with 10 men and no centre backs.

Torres avatars for all!

Bumhead

Banned
Messi misses a penalty and Torres scores. You couldn't write shit like this. If he gets the Golden Ball this year there's some massive bullshit going on.

Still trying to work out if comments like this are genuine or not.

Absolutely fucking stupid if you meant it.

Top Bottom