• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

What Chelsea basically said was that in order to counter Barca they need to stop playing football and play hoofball instead and hope for the best which is all they did.

And even then they failed. It was only Barca's sloppy finishing that prevented them from going through. Not Chelsea's negative hoofball tactics. Credit to Chelsea for winning as I have said many times but as for the rest .......

Barca 2-2 Chelsea. The gift that keeps on giving, this post is the most hilarious shit I have read since doicare.

Clegg

United played Barca in the 2009 and 2011 CL final. In both finals we attempted to play football against them and we had our arses handed to us on both occasions.

If park the bus is the best tactic then by all means use it. There is no shame in the way Chelsea went through.

Wilbur

Banned
United played Barca in the 2009 and 2011 CL final. In both finals we attempted to play football against them and we had our arses handed to us on both occasions.

If park the bus is the best tactic then by all means use it. There is no shame in the way Chelsea went through.

Exactly. And Arsenal got fucked even worse than we did. I don't get how Lightning and Meus don't even recognise the way Chelsea went out was the right approach

Kyoufu

Sorry guys but I really wanted to see Barca in the final. Their style of play is very entertaining in a real football game.

Real look poor after they conceded the penalty.

dc89

Manuel-Neuer-Alex-Ferguson_2590164.jpeg

Neuer, Fergies first choice keeper last summer. He is pro.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Gustavo still not booked.

If the ref thought that was a foul then surely he has to.

What Barca basically said was that in order to counter Chelsea they need to stop playing football and play cute instead and hope for the best which is all they did.

And even then they failed. It was only Chelsea's sloppy Terry that allowed them to have a chance. Not Chelsea's counter tactics. Credit to Chelsea for winning as I have said many times but as for the rest .......

Top Bottom