• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Sexcu.png

Called it!

Red?

Nothing wrong with Mourinho tactics I think. 1-1 is a good result. Marcelo came on to help on the left. Coentrao screwed him, that was the problem.

Stubo

Hugely lucky.

Between him and Ramos earlier, there's definitely cause for a feeling of injustice towards the ref for Bayern.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
whoa I'm shocked Marcelo being a cunt? Should've been sent off. I hope we destroy this team on saturday.

bayern deserved to win, they played like a team.

panty

Fuck you Real Madrid. Where the hell do you think you're going with a performance like this. This was an awful match.

That was a fuck awful tackle.

Deserved win from Munich.

Madrid were very poor apart from a 15 minute spell in the 2nd half.

It was a clear yellow but Müller was overreacting like hell. He must've looked at Ribery.

Yen

Couple of minutes ago, Lawrenson made a penis joke. TV3 presenter just made a pube joke. It's like being inside Wilbury's head.

Empty

congrats to bayern, would have wanted a better scorline from that performance though. they were better in both halves, even when real were more tactically astute in the second.

good to see webb actually doing a standup job too and not embarrassing us like usual.

Congrats Bayern-GAF! Well deserved victory! Gomez gets it in there somewhere but man he makes it difficult.

Real Madrid...ever heard of defending? :lol Shocking.

Set up nicely for the second leg.

pulga

Banned
Gonna have to wrap it up at the Bernabeu. Bets on who's gonna miss the final if we make it through? Who got carded tonight?

panty

This was a terrible day for Ronaldo as well. I just hope he can get it all together for saturday because he's going to be a shadow there if he doesn't step up.

Awful game.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
someone should gif lahm destroying coentrao. 30 millions for coentrao what a joke.

Clegg

Great result for Munich.

Madrid had the upper hand after scoring.

Deciding to settle for the draw was a bad mistake in hindsight.

Top Bottom