• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Brinbe

Fuck any haters. Hats-off to Chelsea, simply a solid performance and a deserved result. Reminds me of what we had to do to beat Barca back in 08. Need to defend exceptionally well, stay disciplined, take your chances when they're there, and hope for a ton of luck.

Gonna be tough as hell next week though...

Wilbur

Banned
Apart from the diving, they were class. Ramires, Terry, Cole, Cahill and Mikel were brilliant.

Drogba and Cech as well obv

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Fuck any haters. Hats-off to Chelsea, simply a solid performance and a deserved result. Reminds me of what we had to do to beat Barca back in 08. Need to defend exceptionally well, stay disciplined, take your chances when they're there, and hope for a ton of luck.

Gonna be tough as hell next week though...

Hahaha............ you cant be serious ?

keit4

Banned
Ok, Barça to crush Chelsea in Camp Nou.

This Chelsea team looks like the Greece national team from Euro 04. Awful football and tons of luck.

Has to be hard be a Chelsea fan
vvvvv

untitled-17wwzzf.gif

Well, what can you say. Good job Chelsea, see you at the Nou Camp. Celebrate this victory while you can ;)

Omiee

horrible game from barca, i am sooo fucking disappointed at their play tonight.

i cant see them winning against real either after this defeat.

camp nou will be a huge challenge, 1 goal from chelsea would mean all hell breaks loose.

but man do i hate drogba, he is reaching ronaldo level of douchiness.

defel

Roberto deserves the job imo.

Not a chance in hell.

Very well played Chelsea. I know I said I wanted Barca to school Chelsea but Chelsea deserved that win and this Barca team seem to find Stamford Bridge a really difficult place to play.

Drogba motm. He was a cry-baby but damn, he dominated.

Top Bottom