• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Fry

Ok, Barça to crush Chelsea in Camp Nou.

This Chelsea team looks like the Greece national team from Euro 04. Awful football and tons of luck.

ibvoVIsatLwLR8.gif

Clegg

What a strange game.

Barca could have scored about 6 but their finishing was shocking.

In fact, it reminds me of last years Arsenal game. Barca had all the possession but Arsenal scored on the break.

The second leg will be very tasty.

Camp Nou game will be amazing. Without playing well, Barca have managed to miss 3 golden opportunities that on any other day would have settled in the back of the net. My prediction is this: if Barca fail to score before HT next week, Chelsea will be my favourites to go through

rififi

Next week is going to be interesting. Barca have to win el clasico for la Liga, but they are now behind in the Champions - what will Pep do?

Kyoufu

Lol all this hype for Barca and Messi and they lose to Chelsea who don't even have a permanent manager.

They must hate England.

Arnie

Huge result for Chelsea, genuinely didn't think they'd win tonight, even after their goal, so congratulations. Structurally they were spot on, they made Barca work for each and every chance.

Saying that, on another night Barca would've scored four there with the chances they had. Going to be a huge storm at the Camp Nou. Chelsea just need to weather it like they did tonight and hope for the best.

Facism

Torres has always been in the pepsi advert, but they never showed him outside of his silhoeutte at the start of the advert.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yes? What's the fucking scoreline? That's all that f'n matters. Your type annoys me.

Result isnt deserved at all, they had luck and played with 11 defense player at home. They will get destoyed in Camp Nou.... "deserved" you made my day.

Barca will score at least 4 goals next week against them. Mark my words.

What a strange game.

Barca could have scored about 6 but their finishing was shocking.

In fact, it reminds me of last years Arsenal game. Barca had all the possession but Arsenal scored on the break.

The second leg will be very tasty.

Hopefully the 2nd leg isn't ruined by another episode of Uefalona

like RVP redcard

ShogunX

6th in the premier league just beat the spanish champs

hmmmm

LOLliga indeed

Bu bu bu but the Premier League sucks ass now!! Everybody knows it.

Hopefully that game will be the end of people comparing leagues because of a one of European game.

BUT DIDN'T YOU SEE BILBAO??????????//

Wilbur

Banned
Result isnt deserved at all, they had luck and played with 11 defense player at home. They will get destoyed in Camp Nou.... "deserved" you made my day.

Barca will score at least 4 goals next week against them. Mark my words.

They played with 11 defenders at home because they're playing the best team in the world. And they beat them. They beat them the way you have to. Matches like Osasuna a few weeks ago, Barca lost because they were complacent; this is the way you beat them when they're turned on, and Chelsea fully deserved it because Barca didn't score.

Top Bottom