• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Kyoufu

Really hope so. Think if he gets one, he could start scoring fluently again.

Ba doesn't make the runs to score the goals. It's always Cisse making the run from the through ball, which tbh is working for us and if I was Ba I wouldn't complain at this stage of the season.

The last time we won 6 PL games in a row: 1996

1996!

Out of curiosity why do none of you attend any of Newcastle's matches?

Not live local? Funds?

This isn't some super fan shite just genuinely curious.

I live in Watford, so the trip all the way to Newcastle is killer. Though I'll go for the Tyne-Wear derby at least next season.

Wer ist deutscher Meister?

9OIxZ.jpg

GB0BU.jpg
xY3ab.jpg

Choc

Banned
HT Scores

Newcastle 2 Stoke 0

Fulham 0 Wigan 0

Bolton 1 Swansea 1

Blackburn 1 Norwich 0

Aston Villa 0 Sunderland 0

ShogunX

Twelve-hour round trip away.

I'm not that dedicated. lol

Not as bad as it for Kyoufu though, I guess. lol

I live in Watford, so the trip all the way to Newcastle is killer. Though I'll go for the Tyne-Wear derby at least next season.

I see. Makes me think about when i go to Anfield and see people come from Norway and Ireland only to see us lose 1-2 to Wigan. Got chatting to a bunch of Spanish fellas last game at home to Villa and it turned out they had come from Barcelona to watch us....

Out of curiosity why do none of you attend any of Newcastle's matches?

Not live local? Funds?

This isn't some super fan shite just genuinely curious.

I do! I live In Newcastle and I've been to a good few matches this season, lost my job not so long ago which is why I havn't been for a couple of months (Sunderland game was my last). I want to try and squeeze in one more before the season is out but i'll just have to see If I can afford it.

Kyoufu

I see. Makes me think about when i go to Anfield and see people come from Norway and Ireland only to see us lose 1-2 to Wigan. Got chatting to a bunch of Spanish fellas last game at home to Villa and it turned out they had come from Barcelona to watch us....

Yeah I'm not claiming to be as dedicated as those guys. They're amazing.

I'm not good with long trips but if I was closer to Newcastle I'd make more of an effort to watch them live.

Wilbur

Banned
It's similar for me with United: 8 hour trip there and back and I've got less money than a hobo on this student loan :/

Top Bottom