• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Newcastle are in beast mode today. To think we needed a 93rd minute goal to draw with Stoke at home...I tip my hat to the barcodes.

6 wins in a row for the first time since 1996. Incredible. Next up is Wigan away, should get 3 points with our form. Then the real test begins!

rififi

So how are you guys watching the El Classico later?

On an HDTV at my parents home.

Some depressing facts for Madrid:
Last win at Bernabeu in May 2008 (4-1) Raul, Robben, Higuain, Van Nistelrooy - Henry
Last win at Camp Nou in Dec 2007 (1-0) Baptista

Since May 2008 in La Liga, Madrid's record is 0-1-6

Hixx

Offside Bendtner :(

Close as you get that. But probably JUST off.

edit: tell you what, might have been onside there.

MPW

On an HDTV at my parents home.

Some depressing facts for Madrid:
Last win at Bernabeu in May 2008 (4-1) Raul, Robben, Higuain, Van Nistelrooy - Henry
Last win at Camp Nou in Dec 2003 (2-1) Roberto Carlos, Fat Ronaldo - Kluivert

Since May 2008 in La Liga, Madrid's record is 0-1-6

madrid beat barca in 2007/08 season @ camp nou

baptista with the winner

Hixx

Haway then Fraizer, show Bendtner how to do it.

edit: Bendtner was onside, his arm was off but you cant score with your arm can ye!

edit2: Shay Givens shouting is hilarious

Wes

venison crêpe
We might actually get some media stories about how bad Villa have been this year now they're definitely not safe. The fact no one has been reporting on it has been mind-boggling.

Scum

Just seen some scores. Completely forgot that the Arsenal v Chelsea game was an early kick off. But WTF? I was hoping arsenal would turn up and give Chelsea the jitters going into this game and the Barca game, but Wenger dun played into Roberto's hands.

And well done to Newcastle. Thoroughly deserve 4th with the way they're carrying on. What an injustice, I say, if they're robbed because of Chelsea winning the CL...

So how are you guys watching the El Classico later?

Streaming in the background on ESPN3 while I write
or pretend to write
a paper.

In utter pain and agony of anxiety.

tumblr_m0e3pcFwP81qjbyfso2_500.gif

HixxSAFC said:
edit: Bendtner was onside, his arm was off but you cant score with your arm can ye!

Untrue.

hand-of-god.png

messi-wallpaper-fcbarcelona-handofGod.jpg

Top Bottom