• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Pachimari

Have to disagree there, nothing would be more 'madridismo' than to wrap up the league at the Camp Nou, creating a massive psychological advantage for the Champions League final.

Bilbao does not need to be an important match, Madrid should have won the last time at Camp Nou!

Of course, circumstances are different now in terms of form, but I still believe we can win this game.
You misunderstood me. Madridismo is indeed about fighting for the win no matter the opponent. I agree.

And I have always said we will win this one.

Pachimari

Ahh, you mean even in defeat (should it come to that) we will still win the remaining 4 games?

Agreed! :)
We'll win all the remaining games. Basically I think we'll be champions. We won't lose the league having had a 10 point lead, it has never happened in the history and won't happen now.

And I don't believe Barca is stronger than us.

Arnie

It's weird, I'd normally want Madrid to win this one, just to shake up La Liga, but because Fady's there it's making me think twice. Part of me would love to see a Messi hat trick if only for the Fady man tears.

confuziz

Banned
BREAKING NEWS (nobody is gonna care about because of the Clásico): John van 't Schip has been announced as the new Guadalajara coach for the following season.

...who?

Exactly!

Pff, you don't know?

He's a former Ajax and Genoa player, trained Twente and some australian club

Arnie

Can someone repost those Messi celebration gifs so I can save them and use them later?

Only one you need:

untitled-1j5xjl.gif

Oxx

Starting the Clasico before QPR Spurs has ended? What a lack of respect for the Greatest League in the World!

sneaky77

That's what madridismo is about! :)

The important match is Athletic Bilbao guys.

That match is only important if you lose this one, so it seems you are giving up on this match before it even begins. And our team is pretty exhausted so I think Madrid will win that match

Top Bottom