• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
The battle for that 4th Champions League spot is going to be pretty intense. Odds definitely against Spurs now. What do the run-ins look like?

The battle for that 4th Champions League spot is going to be pretty intense. Odds definitely against Spurs now. What do the run-ins look like?

Spurs' easy but poor form.

Newcastle's hard but brilliant form.

Arsenal's is a mix and they have inconsistent form.

Arnie

Will QPR just fuck off. Can't stand Mark Hughes.

On a lighter note I'm getting an Indian for the Classico, fucking top night in.

panty

Oh man I miss our old players. Raul, Hierro, Salgado, Redondo, Helguera, Guti, Morientes.

5E8aG.gif

Will QPR just fuck off. Can't stand Mark Hughes.

On a lighter note I'm getting an Indian for the Classico, fucking top night in.

What you getting?

Oh man I miss our old players. Raul, Hierro, Salgado, Redondo, Helguera, Guti, Morientes.

5E8aG.gif

Interesting thing is that, other than their obvious quality, I instantly thought 'all classy' players too. Basically, you like them because they're likeable people. Half of the Madrid team now is full of arseholes.

I'd hire Scott Parker as a bodyguard, as that's his own real ability - throws himself in front of things while having 'smart' hair. Also he likes spinning around a lot so it'd like dramatic.

Arnie

What you getting?

Tikka Masala probably. Mum's getting a Korma and the step dad's having some sort of Rogan dish. We'll probably share most of it. Of course there's popadoms and that too, and naans. It's a send off before I head back to Uni tomorrow, and it's my 20th birthday on Monday.

MPW

What you getting?

Interesting thing is that, other than their obvious quality, I instantly thought 'all classy' players too. Basically, you like them because they're likeable people. Half of the Madrid team now is full of arseholes.

same can be said about barca

alves, biscuits, pique and surrounding the ref shit

ronaldinho's barca was way more likable

barca vs madrid is like in an hour right? I think i might be getting my zones wrong.

in 40 minutes

Alineaciones confirmadas. Barcelona: Víctor Valdés; Puyol, Mascherano, Adriano; Busquets, Xavi, Thiago, Iniesta; Alves, Messi y Tello. Real Madrid: Iker Casillas; Arbeloa, Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Coentrao; Xabi Alonso, Khedira; Di María, Özil, Cristiano; y Benzema.

Tikka Masala probably. Mum's getting a Korma and the step dad's having some sort of Rogan dish. We'll probably share most of it. Of course there's popadoms and that too, and naans. It's a send off before I head back to Uni tomorrow, and it's my 20th birthday on Monday.

Ah, Happy Birthday for Monday. There's an Indian Resturant near where I live that does a nice curry - its pretty sweet. Has Mangos and other spices in it.

Kyoufu

Happy early Birthday. :)

Damn it. Now I want an Indian :(

Happy birthday for monday!

Pachimari

Coentrao plays.

Im out.
What a "true" madridista.. Support the shirt, the crest, the club no matter the player wearing it. But I think you're gonna watch the match anyway, cause I have faight you're 100% madridista.

It's just not cool, when we don't support our own players.

5E8aG.gif
I miss them too but you have to see, that this team is something special - record breaking monster.

Wilbur

Banned
Missing the match on account of a friends birthday. I want meltdowns, suicides and masturbations.

And that's just on GAF

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Friedel is having a mare. Cost us the goal and is giving everybody the jitters. Bale is taking the piss and farying around doing nothing.

Pachimari

Sarcasm might be something new to you.

Anyway, Coentrao sucks and I have 0 hopes in winning this match.

I know you're gonna watch the match, something I added in a stealth edit.

But seriously, this ain't the spirit of the madridismo, having no faith in beating Barca of all teams.. =/

HALA MADRID!

Have it been mentioned yet?
Casillas - Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Coentrão - Alonso, Khedira - Di María, Özil, Ronaldo - Benzema.

Top Bottom