• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Cobano

Neo Member
Spurs lost! Not a completly shitty day for Arsenal then. Nothing would make me happier than us getting third and Newcastle getting 4th.

That was a save

untitled-4plkgk.gif

scarybore

Newcastle got pretty much the best results they could have envisaged at the start of the day, puts us in a great position. Haven't bought a shirt in years but I'm seriously tempted to buy a Cisse one for next season, he has been absolutely fantasic for us since he joined.

Lightning

Banned
I really wouldn't worry about Stoke.... if you guys turn up.
Yeah, it's us turning up thats the worry. The wheels are coming off but surely RVP must score soon? Hopefully Stoke is the day.

As for Spurs... What the hell has happened to them? They are just shit now.... travelling to QPR is not easy as we found out a few games ago but surely with so few games left Spurs will be putting more effort than that?

John Dunbar

correct about everything
was the madrid goal off-side? the stream i'm watching just showed a bunch of slow-mo replays, but i didn't hear what they were saying.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You cant be serious?

Can't I? Weakened the squad in January, played stupid 442s for the last two months, overplayed our best XI and showed a complete lack of spine in giving these players a hiding when they are being shit. He's done great for us, but two end of season meltdowns in a row is more than coincidence. We have reached his ceiling and I want him to go at the end of the season. A squad like ours should not be losing like this.

Obviously I support Spurs but I really hope Newcastle win all their remaining games. They have shown great character this season unlike our bunch of bottling, naive bastards.

Top Bottom