• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulLFC

Ian Abrahams ‏@Moose_talkSPORT
I know Liverpool fans are expectant- the latest I have is that Dortmund are the stumbling block in the Klopp deal - more news when I have it

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

dc89

If Hazard signs for Chelsea then City will begin looking at other targets.

Makes me slightly nervous.

Spot on. I said this last week and that's my number one reason why I am not fussed if he goes elsewhere. City can attempt to cherry pick some quality players.

dc89

Nice shirts Messi!

---

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18192375

Sol Campbell warns Englands fans to stay away from Ukraine for Euro 2012.

On the link there is a video of some really disturbing footage of hooligans attacking a small group of Asian supporters just there to enjoy the football, randomly attacked for what appeared to be the colour of their skin. If you can't see the video cause it may be UK only the reported caught up with them and asked them what happened etc. They explained they were there to support the home team and they were attacked and boxed in to their seats by fans who then attacked them. When asked if the Police will help them, they answered 'the police are not helpful here'.

The really sad part is when a black player arrives in the stadium to what appeared to be warm up he was met by monkey chants, and I'm not talking about a small segment, I'm talking about thousands of people. Nazi salutes too from kids.

No wonder some of the players families refuse to go.

dc89

Eden Hazard to reveal which club he'll be joining this afternoon. Stay with #SSN for full details when his destination is revealed.
@SkySportsNews

I'm sick of this guy already, he's not even in the PL yet.

Should have been us in 2018 :(

I assume the Panorama documentary hurt our bid though.

Lol at Hazard. Trolling maximum.

There is a Panorama tonight about Ukraine and the culture there which is associated with football.

dc89

We would like to request that if u do see Sneijder, Kagawa, Guardiola, Hazard, Cavani or any other targets that u back it up with a photo.

Am I being a transfer killjoy? No, it's just to date Wesley Sneijder has been seen here 8.4 million times over the last year.
@manairport

:lol
Manchester Airports Twitter account.

Hixx

Bramble's in court today. Reading whats happening on the Echo's twitter. Basically he grabbed a lasses arse. If he wasn't a footballer, he'd have got a slap and that would have been it. 'Friend told me he played for Sunderland' CHING CHING CHING

Time to shift some funds over to the Kagawa-fund!

Can just imagine negotiations, "So Fergie...that £30m you had for Hazard...let's see it :)".

Wilbur

Banned
Bramble's in court today. Reading whats happening on the Echo's twitter. Basically he grabbed a lasses arse. If he wasn't a footballer, he'd have got a slap and that would have been it. 'Friend told me he played for Sunderland' CHING CHING CHING

Yeah but it's Bramble. Even if he looked at me I'd cry rape.

Belgian papers reporting that Hazard is having his medical at Chelsea right now but he still might change his mind. More to come! :O

He should have waited until the Euros final to announce it before the trophy ceremony imo.

Wilbur

Banned
Belgian papers reporting that Hazard is having his medical at Chelsea right now but he still might change his mind. More to come! :O

He should have waited until the Euros final to announce it before the trophy ceremony imo.

Imagine if they halted the trophy presentation and cut live to Hazard on a video link in an Arsenal shirt :lol

Kyoufu

Every page of Football-GAF is always about Hazard or Kagawa. Can't get away from it. Both need to be shipped off to Anzhi never to return ever again. Maybe then we'll stop hearing about them.

Yeah. I said it.

Wilbur

Banned
Every page of Football-GAF is always about Hazard or Kagawa. Can't get away from it. Both need to be shipped off to Anzhi never to return ever again. Maybe then we'll stop hearing about them.

Yeah. I said it.

But then you can't buy them for £50 million

Carbonox

The real twist is that Cabaye has successfully convinced Newcastle that Hazard is a worthy purchase, as opposed to our usual stingy business, and he's also convinced his friend Eden that Newcastle's project is worthy of his talent.

Slizz

Yeah. I said it.

Lol instead lets compare Cisse's scoring record in like 12 games to PL legends and established stars and see how much better he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom