• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

defel

well, torres got unhappy and said some things about wanting to leave, so abramovich told him that they still wanted him. you're playing that up as more than it is.

I don't this he ever said he wanted to leave. That was either mistranslated or misreported.

WJD

Putting Hazard aside, would any of you fine fellows mind liking this Cricket Coaching app on Facebook for my mate? He's set it up recently and is just trying to get a few likes to get the ball rolling so even if you don't like Cricket (I bloody hate it) any help is appreciated!

http://www.facebook.com/cricketcoachapp

Cheers!

WJD

If it is Chelsea he is going to.

There were reports of him at Chelsea for a medical, but they were dismissed as he's training with Belgium.

True, but I still think they're his most likely destination.

I'd go 75% Chelsea, 15% United and 10% Citeh.

Arnie

Don't know why they shouldn't announce it on Twitter. Not like it really needs much more than, "I'm going to Chelsea".

It's the amount the cunt has dragged this move out which irritates me.

Don't know why they shouldn't announce it on Twitter. Not like it really needs much more than, "I'm going to Chelsea".

Probably a clause in his contract anyway, he's picked the club that would allow him total exclusivity on twitter announcements.

Belgian papers say only United and Chelsea left in the race over the past 3 days, both promised similar wages, Chelsea offered him 5 years whilst United offered him 4 years.

50% chances? Don't lose hope United-GAF.

Rad-

Probably a clause in his contract anyway, he's picked the club that would allow him total exclusivity on twitter announcements.

Belgian papers say only United and Chelsea left in the race over the past 3 days, both promised similar wages, Chelsea offered him 5 years whilst United offered him 4 years.

50% chances? Don't lose hope United-GAF.

Similar wages my ass.

well, torres got unhappy and said some things about wanting to leave, so abramovich told him that they still wanted him. you're playing that up as more than it is.
Torres never said he wanted to leave. He said he wanted to discus what Chelsea had planned for him in the future. He never actually said anything about leaving. The interview was just taken out context.

Edit:
I don't this he ever said he wanted to leave. That was either mistranslated or misreported.
Yes this. For example, he said he wasn't particularly happy with the role he was playing as that wasn't what he had come to club expecting or what he had agreed too. So people ran with this and put the negative spin on it as usual. However, the part straight after where he said he was still happy to have helped contribute toward our cup wins in any way he could, and that he was happy at Chelsea got completely looked over. From what I took from it, he was wanting to confirm where his place in the squad was i.e. is he the main man up front or would they be rotating him between there and playing him on the right.

He's taken a break during the training session to update his facebook account, that's some real dedication. Announcement has been pushed further back apparently, early evening, don't get too nervous guys.

Soi-Fong

He's taken a break during the training session to update his facebook account, that's some real dedication. Announcement has been pushed further back apparently, early evening, don't get too nervous guys.

Nervous my ass.

This move is pretty much between Chelsea and City now. I'm pretty sure this attitude of dragging this transfer saga out so long as well as making useless posts of "announcements of announcements" have turned even Fergie off him.

kinda hoped draxler would stay and lars to get the boot.

Why would you want that? I'm not saying that because he's a blue one. Müller, Podolski, Reus, Götze and Schürrle for the wings, it's not like he would have played. Bender is a much better option for the defensive midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom