• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
ilkRv3XIFZrZW.gif

AMAZING.

GorillaJu

Damn, a 5.2 earthquake blew up just beneath us in Tokyo, I came here to get my heart rated cooled, and the first thing I see is a wind up about Cavani - my heart was racing even faster. You bastard, Arnie!

Wilbur

Banned
Damn, a 5.2 earthquake blew up just beneath us in Tokyo, I came here to get my heart rated cooled, and the first thing I see is a wind up about Cavani - my heart was racing even faster. You bastard, Arnie!

Holy shit!!! Is that strong?

Our only hope is that Kagawa had two contracts lined up and the earthquake accidentally shook his hand while signing onto the United one

germany has schweini, khedira, kroos and gündogan for the midfield. they don't need any of the benders. draxler is a young talent who could have at least get a taste of the real tournament.

Gündogan and Kroos are not really an option for a more defensive minded style. Bender is and will help more than Draxler.

Arnie

I'm sorry, I gave myself piles just typing it.

GorillaJu

Holy shit!!! Is that strong?

Our only hope is that Kagawa had two contracts lined up and the earthquake accidentally shook his hand while signing onto the United one

It was pretty strong. 4 on the Japanese scale is definitely on the scarier side. Kinda fun though, too. You get one this size pretty much no matter where you are in Japan once a year-ish.

:lol :lol :lol

This is awesome, keep it coming guys.

Twitter is a potent weapon. I think all my posts will be in the form of Twitter posts now, everyone just believes it to be true.

spidye

Gündogan and Kroos are not really an option for a more defensive minded style. Bender is and will help more than Draxler.

then why did löw cut sven? he's the much better defensive midfielder than lars. in fact, lars played as a central or even offensive midfielder in neverkusen.

LegoArmo

:lol :lol :lol

This is awesome, keep it coming guys.

Twitter is a potent weapon. I think all my posts will be in the form of Twitter posts now, everyone just believes it to be true.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes

Confirmed: Vivalaraza confirms his transfer to PonyGAF

Meier

Bastards. ;) Btw, here is his last tweet for those curious. This was 6 hours ago.

@hazardeden10: good afternoon guys. i made up my mind. see you later. thanks

So today he's been set to go to Chelsea, now it's city, and united haven't even been mentioned.
Just as you say that...

Oliver Holt ‏@OIIieHoltMirror
Big coup for #MUFC. Signal of intent. Not sure what this means for Nani, however. Rumoured to be interesting PSG and Inter

Oliver Holt ‏@OIIieHoltMirror
After losing out on Sanchez and Nasri last summer, Ferguson has finally got a twinkle-toed genius to link up with Rooney #Hazard

dc89

These journo's which come out with stuff like that.

They must feel so stupid when they get it wrong. Not saying he has got it wrong, only time will tell that.

Yen

S. Alazar @kpopbitches!
There's a big commotion at Manchester city airport. What's that all about? #SoKawaii

Wait, so all he tweeted was that he'd made his mind up? Not exactly a definite prelude to an announcement of which club he's decided on, happening today at least. It's going to be pretty hilarious when he only makes the announcement that he's off to Chelsea in June, while the footballing twitter-verse tears itself into a lather in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom