• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

In other news, Conte laughed off the Siena allegations in a press conference.

A man is going to watch GoT's new episode. A man hopes it's good!
A man is so bad at this, sorry
GAZZ14.jpg
It was one year ago, but it's still funny! :D Lol @ 15M.

The best part of that first page is on top, though.
Not Allegri, the thing on is side.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BREAKING: Eden Hazard has failed a medical at Chelsea due to a swollen ego (twitter)

It was one year ago, but it's still funny! :D Lol @ 15M.

The best part of that first page is on top, though.
Not Allegri, the thing on is side.

All I'm seeing is Agueroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TrueBlue

I'd love it if we signed Hazard and Hulk, if nothing else it would show that Roman is still interested. I want a left-winger and a decent right-back as well. It's a shame Micah Richards will most likely be unavailable, I'd take him if we could.

pulga

Banned
Fellow Juve-GAF, why the fuck is the FIGC messing with our newly crowned God King? Can't Juve have a little glory without some assholes trying to mess with us? I know it goes back to his time in Siena, but less informed people are saying stupid shit to me.

GorillaJu

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

In other news, Conte laughed off the Siena allegations in a press conference. "I'm going on vacation now."
XmMgF.gif

A man is going to watch GoT's new episode. A man hopes it's good!
A man is so bad at this, sorry

You are not prepared for this latest GOT. Trust me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You are not prepared for this latest GOT. Trust me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Too early :(

pulga said:
Fellow Juve-GAF, why the fuck is the FIGC messing with our newly crowned God King? Can't Juve have a little glory without some assholes trying to mess with us? I know it goes back to his time in Siena, but less informed people are saying stupid shit to me.

HAHA. Don't worry, it's nothing.

Oxx

This Hazard fella had better be pretty good...

Although it would fit the trollish persona well if he bombed like a Shevchenko.

Wilbur

Banned
@hazardeden10: good afternoon guys. i made up my mind. see you later. thanks

@hazardeden10: i made the right decision guys. my new lamborghini is so shiny

pulga

Banned
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Too early :(

HAHA. Don't worry, it's nothing.

That's what I figured from skimming the news, just needed someone to reassure me ;_;

Oh, and GOT is going to blow your face off. 10/10 episode.

Arnie

If you think this is good guys, wait until the next series.

Reading ADWD in the sun today and some of the chapters are mind blowing. It's fast becoming my second favourite book of the series behind Storm of Swords.

fuenf

If you think this is good guys, wait until the next series.

Reading ADWD in the sun today and some of the chapters are mind blowing. It's fast becoming my second favourite book of the series behind Storm of Swords.

Out of curiosity, did you read the entire series in a short period of time or was there a longer pause between AFFC and ADWD?

I haven't seen any evidence. Salazar said people have been banned for it...

Well obviously if someone has called another user a cunt or something they would be banned... But I really doubt it will get banned from here, the mods who have come in here always seemed ok with it.

Slizz

Yeah seems like people are asking for a ban now...

Hazard announce already so the sanctity of the thread is restored.

GQman2121

Banned
It's a context thing. Calling someone on here a cunt is not the same as describing a footballer - or their behavior - as "cunty". I think we'll be fine in this thread.

Also, this Hazard drama has to stop. It's come down to the number he's going to wear. He's going to take #11 and like it.

fuenf

Started the series in about September, and I didn't start watching the show until earlier this year.

Ah i see, i read ACOK, ASOS and AFFC last summer in a span of maybe 5 weeks. Unfortunately i only started reading ADWC this April, I agree that its a great book but it's really hard to get into if you dont remember every little detail (characters, houses) from the last books. After 200pages i was again up to speed and loved the rest. I just suspect that it's best to read the books in short succession, that's why i asked. :)

Woah, I can't believe Löw has sent Cacau back home. Bizarro world :O
Good riddance though! Finally he realized that he's got one additional striker in the midfield (Podolski) and three attacking midfielder who - worst come to worst - could also act as strikers (Reus, Schürrle, Müller).
S. Bender is out of form so it's only fair that he got the boot, Lars is more or less a carbon copy of Sven, it's just that he's used to playing a more offensive role due to the fact that there is no Sahin/Gündogan in Leverkusen + he also played as RWB from time to time like vs. Barca where he was the only one who did well, lol
There is no other defensive minded midfielder in the squad except for Khedira. There needs to be a sub for him + Lars can also play as RWB.

ter Stegen & Draxler were only teased as expected. But it's understandable and ter Stegen proved in that test match that he's not yet able to perform to his fullest on int. stage.
Draxler would probably do well and is in a better shape than Schürrle, but he's still too young...is about to do his high school exams so it's probably best to leave him at home.

I told you mofos, Gündogan would stay. Although I don't expect him to play all that much, lol

I would approve the banning of the word if as a way of going out with a bang several footy gaf members had a reference to it in there name

Ie

Cuntbury
Cuntadon
Kermit the dog

Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom