• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I would approve the banning of the word if as a way of going out with a bang several footy gaf members had a reference to it in there name

Ie

Cuntbury
Cuntadon
Kermit the dog

Etc

:lol

We should all just get name changes to a form of our name with cunt in it. It's natural evolution.

Belgium training session over, Hazard left without a word. He's on the Eurostar right now according to RTBF so don't expect any update yet, wifi is pretty dodgy in the Channel tunnel.

Staying away from the current hot topic.

Gundogan is as promising as Kroos from what I've seen this season, in my opinion
I agree with that assumption, obviously - lol
Originally Kroos is something of a Gerrard or Ballack...he's your typical ZM, sort of an outdated position in today's football. He will one day become Schweinsteiger's successor as an offensive DM (deep-lying-playmaker), but right now he's caught somewhere between the 10 and the 6.
Gündogan is much more dynamic - is faster, has better technique & dribblings and could easily do the 10 too. He could one day become something of a German Xabi.
Both aren't perfect at tackles and duels, but Gündogan has made great strides. So did Kroos, I'm assuming. But Schweinsteiger & Kroos is too offensive in my book. It can work if Schweinsteiger focuses on defense, but he ain't perfect at it either, he needs a real DM next to him.
But yeah, overall I see greater potential in Gündogan than I do in Kroos.

Salvadora

Chelsea could be some force next season if they do get Hulk & Hazard. They've got Marin and God know who else they'll go for. Winning the CL could have been crucial.

ATF487

Good news everyone

I just found my vuvuzela

oh you fucking cu-BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

PrematureCunt

:lol

IQZk6.png

Press conference from Belgium coach Marc Wilmots right now :

"Hazard will make his announcement whenever he wants it. You don't know him, he'll remain relaxed and focused on the upcoming game against England. He should tweet his final choice tonight and he'll remain quiet until his new club officially makes the announcement. So don't expect to hear anything from him within the next 10 days after his tweet."

Kyoufu

Press conference from Belgium coach Marc Wilmots right now :

"Hazard will make his announcement whenever he wants it. You don't know him, he'll remain relaxed and focused on the upcoming game against England. He should tweet his final choice tonight and he'll remain quiet until his new club officially makes the announcement. So don't expect to hear anything from him within the next 10 days after his tweet."

All this hype and attention... hope he's a flop in the PL :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom