• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Anyone watching the England under-19. 4 Everton players and 4 Manchester United players representing. Dat spine.

They are playing awfully

faridmon

Everton have unveiled the 2012/13 away kit, modelled here by Phil Neville. Thoughts?

428492_10150844203956452_341404520_n.jpg

Hixx

Everton have unveiled the 2012/13 away kit, modelled here by Phil Neville. Thoughts?

[im.g]http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/428492_10150844203956452_341404520_n.jpg[/img]

Nice. But Phil Neville really looks like a smackhead.

Arnie

Looks like the Liverpool home kit. Except black. And with Warrior swapped for Nike. And it'll probably feel like ass.

Meier

Lovely.

Why give us such shite, Nike? You could have at least made our away kit nice, but nooooo - we get this:

ManUtdAway.jpg

Interesting to see Man U will have their crest in black and white as well..

I don't quite understand why City haven't officially unveiled the new kits yet.

dc89

Interesting to see Man U will have their crest in black and white as well..

I don't quite understand why City haven't officially unveiled the new kits yet.

We don't like money from people going on holidays. Cause we always seem to do it late July.

dc89

Chelsea's side suddenly look the strongest in the league to me.

At the moment it's looking good! Let's wait and see what City, United, Arsenal and even Spurs do.

Spurs usually have the ability to pull of a shock or two, players no one saw coming etc.

faridmon

Last one, I swear.

jelavicnike.jpg

anyway, I like it. I don't know whats up with the gold but its about time that all of the symbols share a similiar colour. And yes, I agree, Neville shouldn't be used as a model.

spidye

Last one, I swear.

http://www.evertonfc.com/assets/images/nike201213kitreveal/away/slide/jelavicnike.jpg[img]

anyway, I like it. I don't know whats up with the gold but its about time that all of the symbols share a similiar colour. And yes, I agree, Neville shouldn't be used as a model.[/QUOTE]

[quote="faridmon, post: 38340023"]Last one, I swear.

[img]http://www.evertonfc.com/assets/images/nike201213kitreveal/away/slide/jelavicnike.jpg[img]

anyway, I like it. I don't know whats up with the gold but its about time that all of the symbols share a similiar colour. And yes, I agree, Neville shouldn't be used as a model. Also, Fellani and Baines is not modelling. Scary signs![/QUOTE]

[quote="faridmon, post: 38340071"]Last one, I swear.

[img]http://www.evertonfc.com/assets/images/nike201213kitreveal/away/slide/jelavicnike.jpg[img]

anyway, I like it. I don't know whats up with the gold but its about time that all of the symbols share a similiar colour. And yes, I agree, Neville shouldn't be used as a model. Also, Fellani and Baines is not modelling. Scary signs![/QUOTE]
what the hell is happening?

dc89

Inside City

Really is well worth a watch for the awesome England training footage. Neville involved at the back yelling instructions to the players and him telling them what to do etc. Roy getting involved to. It's awesome to watch players train like this. The link will take you to the training part of the video and it's pretty long footage too. And cause there is no one in the Etihad apart from them, you hear all the instructions pretty well.

Like Roy saying "Your on his back, get ready for the turn but don't commit yourself. We'll do that again, last 10 minutes".

And then;

"Joe will start us off with a kick. Hit big Jermaine, hit big Jermaine upfront".

"YES J.D"

Or something like that

Then you see Hart getting the City V QPR match ball back from the fan who took it. Hart gives him his gloves as a trade and has a chat about that day.

Wilbur

Banned
Guys I heard that the second outfit for Everton is black and gold. Can anyone confirm this? With a picture if possible.

Last one, I swear.

jelavicnike.jpg

anyway, I like it. I don't know whats up with the gold but its about time that all of the symbols share a similiar colour. And yes, I agree, Neville shouldn't be used as a model. Also, Fellani and Baines is not modelling. Scary signs!

Arnie

I was going to make that joke but thought against it, did a similar thing with that City hyperlink last night.

Duncan Jenkins has me pissing myself:

DJ said:
#duncansview B.R is a brave choice. lovely #tatics & very persistent - he'll be like a dog with a boner. heard his #banter is top top draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom