• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Italy - Russia friendly in about 30mins. I'm expecting a roaring defeat for Italy, at least if the form of our players is any indication. They are (already) dead. I am however curious to see the Atomic Ant in action. Forza Giovinco!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Italy - Russia friendly in about 30mins. I'm expecting a roaring defeat for Italy, at least if the form of our players is any indication. They are (already) dead. I am however curious to see the Atomic Ant in action. Forza Giovinco!

I hope they play with no heart whatsoever. And then blame it all on GDS and all the vomit they write on their toilet-paper.

I want 90 minutes of sideway passes and hoof the ball to Giovinco kinda boring.

dc89

You guys see the new hitman E3 walkthrough?

Hitman is back :) return of the king.

Yep it looked great. Still a bit skeptical with the amount of shit IO has put out, do not want batvision or a team of SM nuns trying to kill you. Also fuck you IO, I want my Jesper Kyd.

They have been slaughtered for that trailer. Like really, really slaughtered from some journalists and opinion pieces.

Will have to go see the walkthrough though.

Zabojnik

I hope they play with no heart whatsoever. And then blame it all on GDS and all the vomit they write on their toilet-paper.

I want 90 minutes of sideway passes and hoof the ball to Giovinco kinda boring.

Also, Verratti was excluded. Damn shame.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm worried about Chiello now hmm.

Also..
"The most significant bank transfer, dating back to September 13, 2010, concerns the purchase of 20 Rolex watches, which have been in Gianluigi's safe for months," Marco Valerio Corini told Radio Radio TV.

"A purchase that is compatible with his income and one that is written in the random bank transfer. What else should he do? We can show that every payment was not related to sports betting."

Fuck off GDS part 2.

LegoArmo

don't act like you don't want to convert, we have superior players like barry and lampard who will light up the tournament

I want to know why whenever they do ultra-cheap shirts it's always Liverpool or England, pretty much 2 of the 3 shirts I would never, ever wear.

Soi-Fong

I'm waiting for Kagawa to get announced and get the #7 shirt then I'll snap up the new Gingham kit with him on it! Which places are good to get the new genuine kit and ships to the US?

Wilbur

Banned
I haven't liked one for a while but this one is so damn comfy and sexual I almost want us to win the Euros so I can justify fucking in it.

Arnie

bren_1.jpg

the boss

I haven't liked one for a while but this one is so damn comfy and sexual I almost want us to win the Euros so I can justify fucking in it.

I've found it hard to like the last few England shirts so gonna get the 1990 Third shirt, it was also my first England shirt back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom