• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I thought Axel Witsel could be a good midfield signing for United .

Then I remembered that he is a complete gutter cunt who shouldn't even be allowed play football.

kharma45

Hype was too much for you. Flawed brilliance for me. So many wrongs, so more many rights.

I was excited but I wasn't expecting miracles. It annoyed me it asked to many questions and answered basically none of them and I hated how
the Space Jockey essentially turned into an angry alien when awoken amongst other things. I really liked the first half of it but not so much the second where it just seemed all they were thinking about was the inevitable sequel if it does well.

I thought Axel Witsel could be a good midfield signing for United .

Then I remembered that he is a complete gutter cunt who shouldn't even be allowed play football.

Every single time I play FM United always sign him whenever I don't choose to play as them.

GorillaJu

Jesus at that tumble. Mertens lookin for that Oscar. How are Belgium ranked 44th in the world? Are there really 44 NTs better than Belgium? Feels like they'd be 20th or there abouts.

Jesus at that tumble. Mertens lookin for that Oscar. How are Belgium ranked 44th in the world? Are there really 44 NTs better than Belgium? Feels like they'd be 20th or there abouts.

Possession football and fancy tricks/controls only get you that far. Would be higher if we could beat teams like Kazakhstan.

Wow what's with those fouls? Someone will get his leg broken soon at this rate.

immy

Banned
Really what is this, why is every ball a lob forward. Sack hodgson. I would rather lose then play this nonsense.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Scott Parker looks rusty as hell. Silly foul on his soon to be teammate.

bud

oxlade is pretty much the only player who has ideas--and he isn't even playing that well. the rest is poor all-around.

ashley young... so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom