• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eden Azhar then? Cool, thanks.

Zonal Marking's European team of the year http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2012/jun/02/european-team-year-sport-network:

Lichtsteinerrrrrrrr! LOL

Really love how well Juve was represented on that list. Goes to show what a tremendous season we've had.

Only real omission on that list is Barzagli who was the best defender in Serie A--much better than Thiago Silva even when he was on form. I'd swap him for Chiellini on the list, to be honest, although Barzagli won't have many more seasons like this one. He went from a Bundesliga reject to scudetto winning defender and even captained the national team (with injuries, to be fair, to our main leaders). Marchisio and Vidal would be a toss up, but I think you have to give it to Vidal.

Clegg

I can understand the hate Young gets for his theatrics. But he is a good player. He scores goals and generally has a positive impact on games.

He isn't a shit player by any means.

Wilbur

Banned
I can understand the hate Young gets for his theatrics. But he is a good player. He scores goals and generally has a positive impact on games.

He isn't a shit player by any means.

He's a good player but I swear I get so fucking exasperated when he runs down the wing, stops, hunches his body over, stares at the defender for a minute, and then passes back to Evra.

18 times a game.

WELBECKKKKKKKK

Wes

venison crêpe
What is with all these stupid balls over the top if our two forwards are dropping back? Ridiculous.

I missed the goal because of that crap.

Dembele's very talented. Bit lazy at times, but he's been really good this season.

Going to have to disagree with you there Wilbury. Dembele works hard.

oArh0.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Real nice finish. Horrendous game. Do Belgium even have a striker?

dc89

Maybe I enjoyed the movie so much cause I'm not a raving Alien fan boy. I appreciate Alien as a really good movie but It's not one of my favourite movies of all time etc.

So I sat and watched Prometheus without drawing comparisons to the other movies every few minutes.

I really, really liked it.

Wilbur

Banned
Maybe I enjoyed the movie so much cause I'm not a raving Alien fan boy. I appreciate Alien as a really good movie but It's not one of my favourite movies of all time etc.

So I sat and watched Prometheus without drawing comparisons to the other movies every few minutes.

I really, really liked it.

Alien>>>>Prometheus>Aliens>>>>>>>>>>Alien Resurrection

Facism

Gold Member
one thing i remember about Hazard when Turkey had belgium in qualifying is that he was easily played out of the game. Bet he flops in the EPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom