• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kidding really.
msaV7.gif
It's hard to appreciate Seinfeld *now*.

I own every episode of Seinfeld, tyvm.

Seems like it.

AA, have you watched Father Ted?

I haven't but will now!!

kharma45

Guys if you've never seen Father Ted then omg I wish I was you so I could experience it all over again for the very first time.

Arguably one of the best comedy shows ever made.

Breaking Bad is the best show on TV currently.

Still awaiting a UK blu ray release. :|

iHo20zW18FmBc.gif

Seriously though, really like breaking bad, but it's just not quite in the same class as mad men imo. Even jumped the shark a little last season
with that cheesy fucking explosion death, straight out of fucking batman or something

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Game of Thrones
:(

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Wilbur

Banned
Black Books is really good but I don't like Tamsin Grieg.

I would put a case forward for the Father Ted episode Speed 3 being the greatest half hour in television history. It's just incredible.

Salvadora

ibkg9ucGW0mJTQ.gif

Seriously though, really like breaking bad, but it's just not quite in the same class as mad men imo. Even jumped the shark a little last season
with that cheesy fucking explosion death, straight out of fucking batman or something

Harvey Dent stuff was strange but I didn't have a problem with him going out like that. Remember, No half measures.

Yen

Black Books is really good but I don't like Tamsin Grieg.

I would put a case forward for the Father Ted episode Speed 3 being the greatest half hour in television history. It's just incredible.

It was on More4 the other night.
THOSE WOMEN WERE IN THE NIP!!

Clegg

E3 has been crap so far.

Sony and Microsoft put on terrible conferences with very little to get excited over. Lets hope Nintendo have something good prepared. They already have an hour long conference just for 3DS scheduled.

Highlights so far:

Hitman
Dishonored
Watch_Dogs
The Last of Us
Reveangeance
Ass Creed 3

dc89

Can't believe that it's been ten weeks already. Time flies.

Yeah it's scary!

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

*sobs*

Game of Thrones
:) DRAGONS!

Lol.

Slizz

Been addicted to It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia lately.

As for E3, Watch_Dogs looks incredible.

Love Always Sunny, though it def lost some steam the last couple of seasons. Can't complain though cause each season there are a handful of gems regardless of overall quality of the seasons.

Az

Dzeko just donated $50,000.00 to go towards treatment for a kid that suffers of Langerhans cell histiocytosis. That was all that was needed to send him to Germany for treatment. Even with all the money he's making, quite a nice gesture.

dc89

Dzeko just donated $50,000.00 to go towards treatment for a kid that suffers of Langerhans cell histiocytosis. That was all that was needed to send him to Germany for treatment. Even with all the money he's making, quite a nice gesture.

Awh what a nice gesture.

doicare

Father Ted is amazing, one of the all time best comedies, it would have gone on for many more series if Father Ted hadn't injured himself and had to retire.

Clegg

Father Ted is amazing, one of the all time best comedies, it would have gone on for many more series if Father Ted hadn't injured himself and had to retire.

I know you're trolling here.

Coz thats definitely not what happened.

You need better material.

Meier

Not sure if serious. I hate everything equally but if hating on some sport chick is hating on America... Then I guess, yes, I love hating on it.

I quoted someone other than you, so I'm not really sure why you responded. I just know he was actively rooting against the USMNT and said it made him happy when we lost previously and then he was bashing Hope Solo too. Just a funny observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom