• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, their biggest problem is shipping times. It should arrive though. All of ours have.

So, Lambert has submitted a list of transfer targets to Lerner, it's just a matter of if we can get them. I hope we get a sexy as fuck midfielder (like how we were supposed to get Cabaye last season).

Uni is worth it as long as you are doing a good degree

Doing CompSci is risky if there is a lack or programming or computer logic

Finishing off me part-time masters whilst working....gonna feel good when it's all done..again

Hixx

Craig Gardner has signed for Villa here is the PR image from Nike

igJ4GIlrQQPkz.jpg

Woohoo!!!!!!!

I'm a bit gutted about my shirt coming from SoccerTriads!!!

:mad:@@@@@@
Yeah it sucks. I didn't have problems with soccertriads but they're known for often having some troubles delivering. Hope this wasn't your first time buying from soccertriads because this will leave a very bad impression.

Zabojnik

Inter seem to be quite serious about Verratti, if the rumors about them offering 10M€ and being okay with leaving him for another year at Pescara are true. Yurt on suicide watch.

Clegg

I'm finding it very hard to get excited for the Euros.

I'll still watch all of Irelands games and any others that interest me but so far I've been disconnected from all the hype.

Clegg

Interesting username.

We don't do much in this thread either.

Yurt is in a state of distress over Verratti and United fans still have boners over Kagawa.

Liverpool fans are still in the honeymoon phase with B-ROD but will soon come crashing down to Earth when they remember they still have the same shite as they did last season.

And Joe Cole.

Salazar

they remember they still have the same shite as they did last season.

Athletes of delusion. Some of them think Skrtel and Agger strike fear into opposition hearts. One of them posted a pic of four Liverpool players fronting up to ickle Rafael to illustrate their toughness.

dc89

Yeah it sucks. I didn't have problems with soccertriads but they're known for often having some troubles delivering. Hope this wasn't your first time buying from soccertriads because this will leave a very bad impression.

Yeah it is! Good job I'm not desperate for it or wanted it for the Euro's, it will come when it comes.

GorillaJu

Tim Krul just tweeted the Dutch team visited Auschwitz today. Doesn't seem like the best way to motivate a team two days before a tournament :lol

The England players were given a speech by some holocaust survivors as well, for inspiration. Seems a trendy venue for getting your country fired up this year.

The England players were given a speech by some holocaust survivors as well, for inspiration. Seems a trendy venue for getting your country fired up this year.

Thank god they're going to Poland and Ukraine where that way of thinking is a thing of the past for the football fans!

Zabojnik

I'm finding it very hard to get excited for the Euros.

I'll still watch all of Irelands games and any others that interest me but so far I've been disconnected from all the hype.

Since Prandelli has no clue how to make Italy play and they won't make it out of the group stage anyway, I decided I'll be rooting for Ireland. I watched an interview with Trap yesterday and man, it was absolutely hilarious. At one point the translator just gave up and went head in hands over an impossible-to-translate italian expression.

trap-WEB-PNG.png

Salazar

Midfielder

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/first-team/player/jesus-fernandez-saez

Sort it out.

Oh, and with apologies to morsel,

You Know Where said:
Our new philosophy will suit a man who understands the importance of defending solidly through the middle. Of pressing and blocking high with repeated ball circulation in the middle zones playing patient pass-and-move possession football.

In other words our play will be more like that of a boa constrictor than a cobra, relentlessly and patiently controlling and squeezing the life out of the opposition. Playing in this way means that no gaps can be left through which the opponent can wriggle free and hit back.

This turn to animal analogies for Liverpool's style of play has legs, so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom