• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Legitimate question:

What would happen if we don't sign him?

We'd have lost out on our 2 main transfer targets.

Would SAF try to sign someone else or say he's "happy with the squad we've got."

Thing is, SAF can't be happy with the squad he has! He won't be happy finishing 2nd, it doesn't matter who to.

Legitimate question:

What would happen if we don't sign him?

We'd have lost out on our 2 main transfer targets.

Would SAF try to sign someone else or say he's "happy with the squad we've got."
We'll sign cheaper alternatives. No value. We tried can't compete with silly money. Etc.

Same excuses we've been hearing for the last few years whilst Fergie continues to praise the directors and owners.

Serious bullshit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Dzeko would be excellent for Juve,” agent Sead Susic told Radio Radio today.

“He is still tied to a long-term contract with City and ended the season well. However, we had hoped he would play some more.

“Maybe Roberto Mancini is wrong to use him so little, considering his average goal-scoring ratio, but in any case I think he’d be ideal for Conte’s tactics.”
Hmm..

There must be something about Richards behind the scenes that Hodgson doesn't like. The Hodgemeister is clearly not a huge fan of Johnson, yet prefers him to Richards, and now prefers to try Kelly out rather than Richards

Clegg

Very good.

United's offer was turned down I think?

His agent was talking about clubs interested in him and apparently United are one of them.

Wouldn't surprise me if we had a bid turned down. We probably offered Udinese half the amount they actually want.

Lightning

Banned
Who cares, it's just a match against Bayern...he will probably play in the Euros instead of Kuyt.
I hope so because I want us to win the Euros and we have the players who can get the job done and beat any side. RVP is also in the best form of his career so hopefully we exploit that as it wont last forever.

Go the Dutch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jubern

Also, wtf
lol_zpsadb46354.gif

http://youtu.be/JNyW_Q61T-A

I don't now what this is, but it is the best thing I saw today.

Wessiej

I hope so because I want us to win the Euros and he have the players who can get the job done and beat any side. RVP is also in the best form of his career so hopefully we exploit that as it wont last forever.

Go the Dutch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huntelaar > RVP so yeah I really don't care if he doesn't play. He sucked at the WC 2010.

My favorite #11 for Holland:

Stekelenburg
Van der Wiel - Heitinga - Mathijsen - idontknowtheyallsuck
Van Bommel - Van der Vaart
Sneijder
Robben - Huntelaar - Afellay/Van Persie

K1LLER7

So the BBC radio talk thing say Hazard to united is done £32m, and now the day after, his agent says he has decided on where he is going and there's no more negotiations. Still don't believe he'll end up at United. Hope it happens and Kagawa too. Though it could mean Nani may leave.

fuenf

Huntelaar > RVP so yeah I really don't care if he doesn't play. He sucked at the WC 2010.

My favorite #11 for Holland:

Stekelenburg
Van der Wiel - Heitinga - Mathijsen - idontknowtheyallsuck
Van Bommel - Van der Vaart
Sneijder
Robben - Huntelaar - Afellay/Van Persie

Hope thats the way you guys will be playing against Germany. Our offense will have a field day against that lineup.

Clegg

So the BBC radio talk thing say Hazard to united is done £32m, and now the day after, his agent says he has decided on where he is going and there's no more negotiations. Still don't believe he'll end up at United. Hope it happens and Kagawa too. Though it could mean Nani may leave.

Not listening

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Not listening

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Foligno Director General Federico Cherubini joined us apparently, which could mean Fabio Paratici is set for Liverpool.

edit: Actually he's going to work with Paratici, dealing with players from the minor leagues :/ Alright then..moving on!

The whole BBC story has been overplayed. All it was was Colin Murray saying he had been told by somebody who he trusts that Hazard was going to United.

Hazard himself has said on Sunday and then today via his agent that negotiations are finished and all that remains is for him to make a choice. Wherever he's going it's not done and dusted yet. His agent said the interested parties have a 1 in 3 chance.

City, United or Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom