• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

The whole BBC story has been overplayed. All it was was Colin Murray saying he had been told by somebody who he trusts that Hazard was going to United.

Hazard himself has said on Sunday and then today via his agent that negotiations are finished and all that remains is for him to make a choice. Wherever he's going it's not done and dusted yet. His agent said the interested parties have a 1 in 3 chance.

City, United or Chelsea.

Isn't there a mystery 4th club that are interested too?

Also fuck football. Eurovision is on.

images

Eurovision. I used to think I'd never miss UK TV.

kharma45

So the BBC radio talk thing say Hazard to united is done £32m, and now the day after, his agent says he has decided on where he is going and there's no more negotiations. Still don't believe he'll end up at United. Hope it happens and Kagawa too. Though it could mean Nani may leave.

DON'T TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS.

God THE defense is horrible sometimes. Why are they all messing about around the box? Get your shit together please or Germany's offense will waltz over us. Starting to get rally nervous for THE Euros now.

And daan this IPad for autocorrecting bloody every word I type to à similiar Dutch word

Hixx

Any weird and/or funny stories?

They are a walking weird story.

Should i get Max Payne 3, Dragons Dogma or a Germany away jersey?

The GAF hype for MP3 has baffled me. Half way through and aside from being very pretty it's a rather average third person shooter with 300 million cutscenes. There is a cutscene 90% of the time you go through doors... it's ridiculous. Even if its just a fucking cutscene showing you going through the bloody door itself.

Clegg

Any weird and/or funny stories?

Unfortunately no.

Never really paid any attention to them until they went on X Factor. One of my mates said that they went to our school. I only realised they did when he said they were the chaps that wore Uggs to school.

They came back to school during the year so the X Factor crew could interview staff and students. As they were leaving in their car some girls threw their knickers at them.

Arnie

Wilshere has shown more talent than Cleverly, So its a shame we won't see it again :(

True.

Does anyone know any sites selling legitimately cheap football shirts? Like, the real ones, not triads. My brother wants an AC Milan shirt for his birthday.

Wessiej

So the Uefa chose this 11 players for the Champions League team of the year.

Cech (7.5);
Ivanovic (7.5), Vertonghen (7.5), Campagnaro (7.2), Lahm (7.5);
Robben (7.4), Kroos (7.9), Xavi (7.8)
Ronaldo (8.5); Messi (9), Benzema (7.8)

True.

Does anyone know any sites selling legitimately cheap football shirts? Like, the real ones, not triads. My brother wants an AC Milan shirt for his birthday.
Sportsdirect is best for this kinda stuff. Otherwise an Adidas outlet, saw them for £20 there.

Billy Hogan (no idea who this is) is to tbe LFC's new Commercial Director according to Bloomberg. Ian Ayre going to be given more responsibility too.

fuenf

The price of the first two will drop significantly in the coming weeks. That green German shirt will only increase in value!

Thats a good point, thanks.

The GAF hype for MP3 has baffled me. Half way through and aside from being very pretty it's a rather average third person shooter with 300 million cutscenes. There is a cutscene 90% of the time you go through doors... it's ridiculous. Even if its just a fucking cutscene showing you going through the bloody door itself.

Having just finished it, Max Payne 3. DD and that Germany away kit are tempting, but MP3 is the Rafa Benitez of the choices.

Dragons dogma or the Germany kit. Never was a fan of MP

Thank you all.
As i hate games that are interrupted by unnecesary cutscnes, i think i'll go with the Germany kit and pick up the games later when they are in the bargain bin.

Germany shirt with Hummels printing. You know you want it.
Nah, i wont put a name on it. While a Hummels shirt is certainly tempting, i would only buy the shirt of a true legend! So maybe in a few years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom