• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

im rocking both threads with meaningful posts and content u have never seen before! i will like lebron james right now. like the king pulling out his a-game.

Rad-

LOL at that one Greek guy celebrating before the penalty was taken.

Edit: Omg this greek manager is a gif god. :lol

faridmon

In 2004, Greece beat Portugal (The host team) in their opening game and manage to beat Portugal (The host Team)again in the final to lift the Trophy.

In 2012, They beat Poland (The host team) in their opening game and manage to beat Poland (The host Team)again in the final to lift the Trophy.

.... oh wait...

Feorax

Everyone acting like penalty misses and keepers being sent off is dramatic. I've been watching this shit all season, seems normal to me now.

Van Persie's father said RVP won't go to Manchester City because he won't play for any other EPL team. He also said he won't go to Barca because Messi has the starting ST spot on lock 100% of the time. He also said he won't go to Real Madrid because he wouldn't fit into the "collection of star names."

That leaves Juve.

I wonder, for next season, how many times we're going to see Pirlo lob a ball over the top for Van Persie to casually slot home?

Van Persie's father said RVP won't go to Manchester City because he won't play for any other EPL team. He also said he won't go to Barca because Messi has the starting ST spot on lock 100% of the time. He also said he won't go to Real Madrid because he wouldn't fit into the "collection of star names."

That leaves Juve.

I wonder, for next season, how many times we're going to see Pirlo lob a ball over the top for Van Persie to casually slot home?

Or Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom