• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm genuinely surprised I failed those exams by so little points... one of them was about a specific book I hadn't even bought, looked at Wiki that morning. Fail by two points.

I'm as clever as Clarke Carlisle.

Stubo

Almost a painful missed opportunity, but then...

Great take, this tournament is starting very well indeed!

Edit: Is everyone posting in the Euro thread during the games? Didn't realise it had been 9 minutes since the last post...very quiet in here!

Meier

11.jpg

My coach has better abs than yours. Too bad his wife looks like the tanning lady.

(story is from the Mail, don't feel like rehosting the big pics)

What a start to the tournament. Have to admit, thought it would be a snooze fest as usual but both matches were really entertaining. Hope it will set the tone for the rest of the competition.

Russia confirming their outsiders pick for sure though I'm not sure they'll be able to maintain this quality all the way, they might run out of gas in the quarter/semi again.

Wilbur

Banned

No heroin brah

What a start to the tournament. Have to admit, thought it would be a snooze fest as usual but both matches were really entertaining. Hope it will set the tone for the rest of the competition.

Russia confirming their outsiders pick for sure though I'm not sure they'll be able to maintain this quality all the way, they might run out of gas in the quarter/semi again.

Depends who they get. If they top their group and get Holland or Portugal I reckon they'll go through.

Clegg

I've never thought that Szczesny was as good as people claimed.

He's a good shot stopper but makes some absolutely daft decisions sometimes.

He's just another Arsenal keeper.

Depends who they get. If they top their group and get Holland or Portugal I reckon they'll go through.

They'd beat Portugal easily probably but I'd expect Holland to take their revenge this time if both teams were to meet again. Now watch Greece win their two remaining games and go through with Poland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom