• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I hate appeals for handball when the ball isn't even being attacked by anyone, just a reckless accident that doesn't affect anything. Fuck off already...

Az

Good job, Germany.

269387_400888833286417_604020549_n.jpg

What the hell I am at work. Cannot fap.

Wilbur

Banned
I hate appeals for handball when the ball isn't even being attacked by anyone, just a reckless accident that doesn't affect anything. Fuck off already...

Yeah I know, Martin Keown saying 'well it struck his hand...' you're a defender for fucks sake, learn the game.

xintin

Nice!! Go Denmark!

I don't want Affelay to have a good tournament. I dont want him to get expensive if Liverpool go in for him.
rooting against potential future players. seems legit.

edit - christ, Robben must have no confidence after the last few weeks.

Meier

Yeah this Nasri talk is stupid. If he's going it's because they don't rate him.

I don't disagree, I just said I think his continuing to speak out about Arsenal in the press potentially hasn't done him any favors. But we'll see, the whole thing could all be bullshit.

I wouldn't be disappointed if he left though.

GorillaJu

Don't you fucking score those, Affelay. If you're going to score in order to get my fantasy points, okay, but make it ugly. I don't want Barça thinking he's worth keeping.

I don't disagree, I just said I think his continuing to speak out about Arsenal in the press potentially hasn't done him any favors. But we'll see, the whole thing could all be bullshit.

I wouldn't be disappointed if he left though.
I would be if I was a City fan. You just paid £25m for hi'. He's had an okay first season and was beginning to settle. Why sell him. It would send out a bad message, that big signings have to show their worth from the off, which isn't realistic.

Unless there is some thing we don't know about, i see no reason for City to sell Nasri and it'd be a silly thing to do IMO. Which is why I really doubt they will.

Labadal

Fun fact of the day: My cousin's friend was signed by Gladbach.

Even more funny is that Gladbach is the only German team I have ever cared for and I know the other Swedish player playing for them. (I don't really like the fellow.)

Denmark all over Netherlands since they scored. The Oranje still managed to get 2 great chances but their game is actually falling apart. Pretty disappointing defending for them though, especially on the flanks.

Barca are totally keeping Afellay.Why sell him?
Indeed.

Mohamed Moalim is very much on the ball with all things Oranje and he tweeted this a couple of days ago.

Good news for Afellay: Tito Vilanova wants him to stay part of his plans. Agent Rob Jansen has stopped looking for a new club for him

Looking brilliant for Holland. Could be great at Barcelona next season.

Wilbur

Banned
Fun fact of the day: My cousin's friend was signed by Gladbach.

Even more funny is that Gladbach is the only German team I have ever cared for and I know the other Swedish player playing for them. (I don't really like the fellow.)

Sweet! I know someone that plays for Wimbledon and Palace reserves haha... Not the same level but cool.

Dutch should be winning this 4-1, always bottle it. Bookmarking that post saying they will win it for future use.

K1LLER7

Indeed.

Mohamed Moalim is very much on the ball with all things Oranje and he tweeted this a couple of days ago.

Looking brilliant for Holland. Could be great at Barcelona next season.

then could we see Pedro leaving? didn't get many games last season and he'll be competing with Villa, Sanchez, Cuenca, Tello and Affellay

Wilbur

Banned
Agger and Krohn Dehli beasting. I'm overly ecstatic. Just typing this gave me a semi.

Agger's been great. Pics of the dick plz

then could we see Pedro leaving? didn't get many games last season and he'll be competing with Villa, Sanchez, Cuenca, Tello and Affellay

Pedro is so massively underrated. I don't get how he didn't play more last year. Guardiola was such a dick at times, experimenting with 3-4-3 and Fabregas up front and shit like that for the sake of it.

Clegg

Pedro could possibly leave but he's a better player than Affelay, Cuenca and Tello.

He should be competing for a starting position, not a bench spot like the other 3.

GorillaJu

I think Barça will sell Affelay if some suitors come knocking. Cuenca, Tello, Pedro and Affelay, all competing for one position. Pedro is better and Cuenca and Tello both seem to be preferred over Affelay. He's too old and skilled to be 4th choice.

K1LLER7

Pedro could possibly leave but he's a better player than Affelay, Cuenca and Tello.

He should be competing for a starting position, not a bench spot like the other 3.

Yeah, agree he's a better player and if he doesn't get any games would be good to see him in the PL.

GorillaJu

He's been shite, no idea why Huntelaar isn't on

Huntelaar doesn't hold up the ball very well. RVP is deadly in front of goal but I think van Marwijk wants him in especially because he can lay off the ball for Sneijder, Robben and Affelay to run onto as well as shoot himself.

Willkiller, would you be interested in playing Denmark v Netherlands, and Germany v Portugal FIFA matches between the two games today?

Also, Villa need to go for Krohn-Dehli.

Clegg

RVP is terrible.

Injury prone overrated chancer.

He's had one good season in his entire career and people think he's brilliant.

Just like Sneijder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom