• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty
Uefa said yesterday only 724 tickets left but still an awful lot of empty seats here in Donetsk and only 10 minutes to kick off.

Well UEFA are chatting bollocks cause there are loads of empty seats.

Let's go Nasri!

Milner should have buried that one. At least England looking threatening on counters.

According to French TV, there are 7k-8k English supporters and 1.7k French supporters in the 50k stadium. Thus why it's pretty silent.

Slizz

Got my order from SoccerTriads today.

Couple of things:

I was going to put them through my own personal ringer to see how well knocked off they were.

Material is a non issue, excellent quality.

The lettering is exactly like advertised(this is what I was doubting most because Nike has new numbers for this batch of International kits)

Delivery took almost 2 weeks but there was a holiday in there so no complaints.

Now to the negatives

I got 2 Nike international kits, same size but they both fit different, kind of annoying.

They messed up my order, I asked for a Werder Bremen away and got a Real Madrid alternate.

The collar on the Neymar kit I got is not centered and that bugs the fucking shit out of me as its the only thing I can focus on.

Waiting to for the email back from them and see what I can finagle, maybe another Neymar kit with a proper collar since the Werder Bremen kit I wanted seems to be out of stock now.

EDIT: I'll post pics in a couple of hrs.

dc89

Got my order from SoccerTriads today.

Couple of things:

I was going to put them through my own personal ringer to see how well knocked off they were.

Material is a non issue, excellent quality.

The lettering is exactly like advertised(this is what I was doubting most because Nike has new numbers for this batch of International kits)

Delivery took almost 2 weeks but there was a holiday in there so no complaints.

Now to the negatives

I got 2 Nike international kits, same size but they both fit different, kind of annoying.

They messed up my order, I asked for a Werder Bremen away and got a Real Madrid alternate.

The collar on the Neymar kit I got is not centered and that bugs the fucking shit out of me as its the only thing I can focus on.

Waiting to for the email back from them and see what I can finagle, maybe another Neymar kit with a proper collar since the Werder Bremen kit I wanted seems to be out of stock now.

EDIT: I'll post pics in a couple of hrs.

Yeah please do. Still waiting for mine.

Slizz

Yeah please do. Still waiting for mine.

iY5uaxmOlTYjR.jpg

iOF8WIzYKCzhy.jpg

iun4hji8RbJoa.jpg

Seriously my only complaint on SoccerTriads would have been just the order mix-up. The collar just irks me on the Neymar one and it's hard to tell with it just sitting there.

CR7 kit is flawless though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom