• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
The passion of the Ukraine fans in the stadium is unreal.

They go absolutely ballistic if Ukraine gains even a hint of momentum before even reaching the half field. lol

That's why its always hard to go into Ukraine and get a result. They have a strong home field advantage.

Awesome Animals, you still up for FIFA after this?

I will destroy all comers at FIFA after this

I'm on a terrible streak of bad form, still down to play

I'm up to play you if AA doesn't show :p

Sounds good.

WTF is this?? I won't be home until around 11 your time Quiche so I understand if you want to play Slizz instead.

Or alternatively you can all get a PS3 so I can play.

It'd be cheaper for you to purchase an xbox than us purchasing a PS3 cocknose

elsk

Banned
I'm moving to Sony console for the next gen, hope you guys move too. Xbox sucks, etc.

edit: Bayern, time to buy Shevchenko.

Kozak

Banned
I'm moving to Sony console for the next gen, hope you guys move too. Xbox sucks, etc.

edit: Bayern, time to buy Shevchenko.

I moved this year :p

Next gen its gonna be WiiU and Ps4 for me. Sad to say but I'm a sucker for Nintendo no matter how many times they spit in my face.

Schevshenko is amazing. Ibra VS Schev. game. Awesome.

makes me a little ill that we beat Ukraine 2 - 0 a week ago but aren't in the tournament :<

I was actually joking to my friends about how we're ripping it up before the Euros :|

I guess it could be worse though, we could have made it and replaced Croatia in their group :S

Facism

I moved this year :p

Next gen its gonna be WiiU and Ps4 for me. Sad to say but I'm a sucker for Nintendo no matter how many times they spit in my face.

Schevshenko is amazing. Ibra VS Schev. game. Awesome.

I was actually joking to my friends about how we're ripping it up before the Euros :|

I guess it could be worse though, we could have made it and replaced Croatia in their group :S

Hey man with Burak Yilmaz and Umit Bulut anything is possible D:

Clegg

Has anyone else heard the comments made by the Ukranian head coach in 2006?

"The more Ukrainians there are playing in the national league, the more examples there are for the younger generation," Blokhin said at the time. "Let them learn from Blokhin or [Andriy] Shevchenko, not some zumba-bumba who they took off a tree, gave two bananas and now he plays in the Ukrainian league."

:/

elsk

Banned
Has anyone else heard the comments made by the Ukranian head coach in 2006?

:/

So he doesn't like negritos?
A lot of european countries are seriously racist, Spain being one of them.

Why's that?

They (MS) released good games like 1-2 years after the release of the console. After that, just FPS, FPS, FPS, FPS, etc. Also, I'm not paying to play online anymore. I want more variety of games, and Sony is doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom