• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad-

AvNMmOVCMAACe1Y.jpg

Quite happy too. Morrison leaving was inevitable and the right call, everybody was sick of him and he has major problems off the pitch which won't be resolved anytime soon, he will never make it IMO. Pogba was unfortunate but I think the club did the right thing.

Not a bad looking lad but what the hell at that shirt.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cassano IS an uneducated twat. He was a poor kid from the South, where such language, and such views are very common.

Wilbur

Banned
http://www.abload.de/img/unbenannt-24vavd.jpg[/IG]

God damn sponsors keep ruining my shit. Get rid of that blue crap and the white logo on the back, FFS.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna get a home shirt next year, always liked Benfica because we play them so often; they're my team on FIFA.

Really like that shirt, but the back logo does suck

Wilbur

Banned
Cassano caught in a moment of pure heterosexual love with Nocerino, guess you can't blame him, I'm straight myself but wouldn't mind tossing his salad.

http://i.imgur.com/yf30h.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

Yeah I'd try and give Nocerino a preposterously good handjob. Guy's got such fucking beard swag

[IMG]http://m.cdn.blog.hu/sq/squadraazzurra/image/nocerino.jpg

We signed the next Buffon as well! Nicola Leali!

http://www.juventus.com/resources/images/gallery/big/af4b9bfe-f537-4c43-8a35-8829464801e2.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]

Where from? Any good?

Zabojnik

Where from? Any good?

From Brescia. Don't know how good he is really. He's been warming the bench a lot in the last six months. He is supposed to be pretty great, but eh, we'll see.
CALM DOWN, YURT. You already hyped me way too much for Verratti.

EDIT: Can you guys recommend a good, yet somewhat cheap wireless router? Should be N, don't know if I want / need dual-band, but I guess it can't hurt. I'm looking at the Netgear WNDR3700 (v2) and the super-cheap Linksys E1200 atm.

Wilbur

Banned
EDIT: Can you guys recommend a good, yet somewhat cheap wireless router? Should be N, don't know if I want / need dual-band, but I guess it can't hurt. I'm looking at the Netgear WNDR3700 (v2) and the super-cheap Linksys E1200 atm.

Quoting this in case anyone missed it with the edit... but I haven't a fucking clue

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
From Brescia. Don't know how good he is really. He's been warming the bench a lot in the last six months. He is supposed to be pretty great, but eh, we'll see.

He's the second coming of Pirlo, I just know it!

phC3M.jpg

Found it on google
lmr7N.gif
lmr7N.gif

elsk

Banned

Apple released a new airport express yesterday: http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC414 ($99)

Meier

I am still holding out hope we make a run at Yann M'Vila if the Arsenal thing falls through. Jonesing for a signing right about now, dammit!

Wilbur

Banned
Haven't seen it in here:

Fiorentina appoint Vincenzo Montella as club's new manager

Vincenzo Montella has been appointed the manager of Fiorentina on a two-year contract. The former Roma and Fulham striker will replace Delio Rossi, who was fired last month for hitting midfielder Adem Ljajic during a Serie A match.

The deal contains the option of another year and was signed on Monday by Montella, who was released last week from his contract with Catania.

Montella led the Sicilian club to an 11th-place finish last season after a brief spell as caretaker-manager at Roma.

dc89

I am still holding out hope we make a run at Yann M'Vila if the Arsenal thing falls through. Jonesing for a signing right about now, dammit!

Yeah me too! I think we could get him if Arsenal don't.

Also Ian Abrahams of TalkSPORT has put on his Twitter that he has heard from 2 sources 'Arry has left Spurs.

So it's bollocks lol.

edit: That fourfourtom is now mentioning it.

Meier

Yeah me too! I think we could get him if Arsenal don't.

I saw an article that said we had a 3-4 year deal on the table for De Jong at 90k per week. If he doesn't extend, we'll look to sell him (I know a number of clubs have been indicated as being interested). M'Vila is probably the best potential replacement on the market so I hope we're proactive.

Wilbur

Banned
Some choice quotes from MUFC Facebook page:

sir arles has no consideration for my needs nd wants. HEAR ME. I want sneider,benzrma! Bastard oldman

copy nd paste dis.....u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight.

if your a utd fan and love sex add me Lol no men just woman lol

fuck da blazers,cant sign shyt tanks to dem. tell da three wise monkeys i want modric,iniesta,barnes plz.

scholes the ginger prawn and old man giggs shuld go to retardment castle

Alex you tool I want modric not 'small dick' powell

Hixx

htc one s. that carphone warehouse deal was too good to pass up - looks like I got it at the right time as they're having to put a shitter processor in to deal with demand. Had a play with my cousins One X, bit too big for my liking whereas this is just right.

elseanio

htc one s. that carphone warehouse deal was too good to pass up - looks like I got it at the right time as they're having to put a shitter processor in to deal with demand. Had a play with my cousins One X, bit too big for my liking whereas this is just right.

My phone (Sony Xperia S) is massive :( Got it sim free for a good price, but feels like it's just a slight step below the HTC one X and the GSIII. Still waiting on ICS too :(

Hixx

Dzagoev again. Wish I'd put him in me fantasy team last night, was thinking about it...

My phone (Sony Xperia S) is massive :( Got it sim free for a good price, but feels like it's just a slight step below the HTC one X and the GSIII. Still waiting on ICS too :(

My one and only Sony phone was a brick. Wasn't even a smartphone. Hated having it in my pocket, made that leg of my jeans really tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom