• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey
From what I hear about Nick Powell he knows he is good. Some top PL clubs decided he wasn't right for them. #mufc

Arshavin has been brilliant tonight again IMO.

Dzagoev with a smart finish...on a free in 6 months...

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey
From what I hear about Nick Powell he knows he is good. Some top PL clubs decided he wasn't right for them. #mufc
Heard this said about him too. Turned up to OT today in a cringe-worthy all white Range too.

Anyhow, unsurprising this leaks the day his transfer to United is sealed...stories were the opposite until yesterday...

Roman should get his chequebook out for Dzagoev. The kid's price has already tripled since the tournament started.

Dzagoev with a smart finish...on a free in 6 months...

fYDWv.jpg

(Roman is at the game, btw)

K1LLER7

If you're talking about Powell that's not what he said.
Kagawa, Lowendowski (if the rumours are true)

Didn't Powell have a choice between a couple of clubs? Arsenal were supposedly linked, Chelsea too.

Getting players that are wanted by teams who could offer more money hasn't happened in a while.

Fry

I hope Arshavin stays in the prem, I've always liked him a lot. Liverpool should sign him, he would score 4 goals every match at Anfield.

Dzagoev is probably moving to a bigger club this season.

Hixx

I hope Arshavin stays in the prem, I've always liked him a lot. Liverpool should sign him, he would score 4 goals every match at Anfield.

Dzagoev is probably moving to a bigger club this season.

He'll stay in Russia imo.

Arshavin, that is.

LegoArmo

Nothing wrong with knowing you're good, and if there's one manager who takes character in to consideration when making a signing, it's Alex Ferguson.

dc89

Powell sounds a bit of a ego.

Bit like the defender United got from City back in Jan. I can't even remember his name, but the first thing he did was go on his Twitter and say it was great to be joining the champions and evey other message was digging at City.

Glad it's worked out for him though.

Bit like the defender United got from City back in Jan. I can't even remember his name, but the first thing he did was go on his Twitter and say it was great to be joining the champions and evey other message was digging at City.

He trolled the shit out of your fans though. It was pretty funny at the time.

You're better than that dc :/

K1LLER7

Wayne Veysey
I don't mean Powell is a Bendtner. Just that he is ultra confident. Which is a good thing, but can also make life challenging for coaches.
Don't know who this guy is but if what he says is right, Fergie seems like the right person to help him develop and won't take any shite from players.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This Redknapp resigns drivel all started from a joke Paddy Power tweet:

paddypower ‏@paddypower

Breaking: Harry Redknapp is leaving Spurs. We've got our hands on the resignation letter..

AvNijvxCAAAYrnL.jpg

How could anybody fall for that?

rodvik

This Redknapp resigns drivel all started from a joke Paddy Power tweet:

paddypower ‏@paddypower

Breaking: Harry Redknapp is leaving Spurs. We've got our hands on the resignation letter..

AvNijvxCAAAYrnL.jpg

How could anybody fall for that?

Exactly. Harry cannot write that well.

*joke, I like Harry.

Meier

My top 15 on last.fm...

1 Oasis 6,218
2 Arctic Monkeys 3,237
3 The Rifles 2,578
4 Coldplay 2,438
5 Keane 2,060
6 Embrace 1,738
7 The Beatles 1,730
8 Band of Horses 1,675
9 Black Rebel Motorcycle Club 1,551
10 Stereophonics 1,246
11 Kanye West 1,206
12 Kasabian 1,174
13 The Killers 1,162
14 Muse 1,038
15 Blur 1,017

Wilbur

Banned
My top 15 on last.fm...

2 Arctic Monkeys 3,237
3 The Rifles 2,578
7 The Beatles 1,730
8 Band of Horses 1,675
11 Kanye West 1,206
12 Kasabian 1,174
13 The Killers 1,162
14 Muse 1,038
15 Blur 1,017

All bands I like, but Kasabian/Killers/Muse only sometimes.

bjaelke

I stopped using last.fm after I accidentally left crazy frog on repeat before going to a party. It had over 1,000 plays the next day when I returned :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom